• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Hermann Huppen (was New to Jeremiah?)

drakh

Regular
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lyta:
<a target="_blank" href=http://www.hermannhuppen.com/intro_english.php3>Hermann Huppen's Official Site (in English)</a> -- He created the comics which the show is based on<hr></blockquote>More like "He created the comics that jms took some names and vague concepts from when creating the TV show."

Re: New to Jeremiah? Start by reading this thread.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by drakh:
<font color=yellow>More like "He created the comics that jms took some names and vague concepts from when creating the TV show." </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Well, I think that's what she meant when she included the 'loosely' in there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

invalensname
(who hasn't been taken hostage by the Shadows, as rumored, lol)

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by invalensname:
<font color=yellow> Well, I think that's what she meant when she included the 'loosely' in there. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>Look at the quote in my message... Seems like she used her evil moderator powers to stealth edit her post.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by drakh:
<font color=yellow> Look at the quote in my message... Seems like she used her evil moderator powers to stealth edit her post. </font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
We all have the evil stealth edit abilities. Courtesy of the new board. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

WB invalensname!

I finally used my moderator powers for good! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif I moved these replies into their own thread because the subject matter was not adding information that would be helpful to new viewers anymore. I don't mind the feedback and in fact, I edited my original post as drakh noticed (which btw, does not require special moderator powers to do so /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif ) but I didn't want to clutter up that thread.

Again, feel free to send me ideas, suggestions, feedback, whatever either here or via a private message. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back