• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Help me find the sound...

Elizar

Beyond the rim
I'm trying to find the music used for the Centauri festivals. When the Centauri celibrate the death of the Xon, they had that music. When Londo celibrates the 30th year of his asention, they play the music. It sounds kinda mid-evil. Can someone tell me where to find it? /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Sorry I can't help..but while we have a thread like this I am looking for a B5 piece of music too at the moment

The song that is playing in the Bar in The Face of the Enemy (the trap Garibaldi sets up for Sheridan)..I LOVE the way the guitar plays in the song. I NEED that song. Anyone know where I can get it?

Yes, I have that song. Try Audiogalaxy, it's a filesharing program (for music only). Just look for "Babylon 5 Face of the Enemy" and you'll find it. It's probably titled "Bar Song" or something along those lines.

Oh man....I know what you mean....IMO that scene had the best cinematography with slow-mo punches and knockdowns. At the end when the lamp waves back and forth on Garibaldi's face...you can see that he felt shameful right then. And the music with the drawl of the singer and the guitar.......exactly the right kind of music for that scene.

I'll have to check out that too. Have any of you seen the one song played in "The gathering"? You know, it goes...Let breath, set me free.

Someone needs to find every B5 song and sound, and do something with them! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Try <a target="_blank" href=http://www.musicofb5.com>musicofb5</a>. I don't think they have the stuff you're looking for specifically, but maybe grabbing the music from A Late Delivery from Avalon would do.

Thankyou Crazybillyo and Timber. I'll go and check the sites, and tell of my succes! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back