• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Hello and a question...

TheTriad

Beyond the rim
Hi everyone... I just discovered this site yesterday. Anyway, I was wondering what, besides the comics, episodes, telemovies, Crusade, and the novels (7, 9, psi, techno, centuari, and novelizations) is considered to be canon. Thanks!

------------------

Welcome Aboard!

To answer your question, there are some short stories that take place in the B5 universe, as well as unfilmed Crusade scripts that I think are considered canon.

Other than those, you pretty much covered everything. Sounds like you've got a great background in B5!

------------------
"What's up, Drakh?"

Michael Garibaldi

This place has a forum for just about anything Scifi. I usually stick with B5 Crusade, and LOTR.

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

Book number 7 is about seventy percent canon. Book number nine about ninety. The trilogies are considered canon save for a few details, Captain Sinclair instead of Commander in one of the Centauri books comes to mind.

If there is any conflict between the shows and the books the shows obviously take pressident(sp: I looked it up and can't find it in the dictionary).

------------------
"Crying isn't gonna get your dog back. Unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can sit here eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell like dog food or you can go out there and find your dog."-Homer in The Canine Mutiny

Dr. G, that's precedence, root word precede, as in come first.
smile.gif

------------------
You're speaking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Maid Marian
Fluently! Errol Flynn as Robin Hood
You're talking treason! Olivia De Havilland as Arabella Bishop
I trust I'm not obscure. Errol Flynn as Dr. Peter Blood

Pallindromes of the month: Snug was I, ere I saw guns.
Doom an evil deed, liven a mood.

Welcome aboard and enjoy yourself..
smile.gif

------------------
"When it is time, come to this place, call our name, we will be here" -Walkers of Sigma957

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back