• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Grey 17 Is Not Missing .........

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Grey 17 was found. I wonder if it was opened up after that experience. . And what happened to Robert Englund??

doubt it was opened up.......the B5 station was never finished, there are lots of not fully up areas

Yeah, Grey 17 was pretty trashed up, and B5 was getting along fine without it. Why waste resources (we know they had a tight budget) on opening up a useless section?

Although if I was one of the command staff that knew about it, I'd use it as a little, quiet escape place when I wanted to get away from everything

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by A_Ranger:
<font color=yellow>Although if I was one of the command staff that knew about it, I'd use it as a little, quiet escape place when I wanted to get away from everything</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Maybe it was Grey 17 where Lochley took Gideon in Rules of the Game /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

I always thought Grey 17 would turn out to be the new home for the Rangers when they moved to B5, but of course we never heard it mentioned again.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jomar:
<font color=yellow>I always thought Grey 17 would turn out to be the new home for the Rangers when they moved to B5, but of course we never heard it mentioned again.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Hmm.. I never thought anything like that. That's good point.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by A_Ranger:
<font color=yellow>
Although if I was one of the command staff that knew about it, I'd use it as a little, quiet escape place when I wanted to get away from everything</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

It would be a nice quite place to do that, well, unless you had a cult shooting you with darts /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elizar:
<font color=yellow>It would be a nice quite place to do that, well, unless you had a cult shooting you with darts /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Hehe. Oh, I'm sure Garibaldi took care of that problem /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back