• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Got S2 DVD box set, but DVD player don't work

Belran

Regular
Got S2 DVD box set, but DVD player don\'t work

The Shadows got to my DVD player a few months ago, and I haven't had the money to get it fixed or replaced. So now all I can do is stare at this lovely blue box set. :rolleyes:

Re: Got S2 DVD box set, but DVD player don\'t work

Get thee a DVD-ROM drive :)

They're getting pretty cheap nowadays. ;)

Oh I do, but it's a laptop and I don't feel like looking at a 15" LCD screen for that long. I will just take the box set over to the boyfriend's place and watch it there.

Well, mine is 15" and i love to watch movies with it. But im glad you are watching it at a friend´s, I would never watch s2 the first time in the computer, nothing is better than a good old fashioned tv :)

Well, mine is 15" and i love to watch movies with it.

I almost moved this to NC-17 (since we don't have a "wishful thinking" forum) out of sheer reflex. :) And ask what the "movie" part meant, exactly. Then I read the post that preceded it and realized that we were talking about LCD panesl and monitors.

Regards,

Joe

Thanks Joe. :)

BTW got to watch some of my DVD's last night as my boyfriend's place. Turns out he is a fan, hell he even knew that B5 broke away from Earth. Guess I should keep this one (well while I'm still in the USA at least)

Latest posts

Members online

Back