• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Got a letter into TV Guide (re. Crusade & Rangers)

KoshN

Super Moderator
Well, I got a letter into TV Guide (the large issue, 2/23-3/1, p.37 bottom center):

TVG%20Letter.jpg

They edited my words, but about the biggest differences were that they cut out:

"Cheers to The Sci-Fi Channel for getting behind the movie and doing an excellent job of promoting it (meaning TLaDiS). I even saw an ad for Rangers during the Jan. 16 episode of Enterprise!"

...and I said "If I was a billionaire...", not "If I were rich..."

Oh well, it was pretty close to what I said.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

VERY nice. You should post this in the Rangers forum. People are wondering how letter campaigns are coming, this does sort of qualify.
smile.gif

------------------
'I don't believe in the no-win scenario' - JTK

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Recoil:
VERY nice. You should post this in the Rangers forum. People are wondering how letter campaigns are coming, this does sort of qualify.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I originally had it in Myriam's Hello again everyone!!! thread in the Rangers forum. Then, I thought it might "look like" the only reason I wanted Rangers was so Crusade could be resurrected. So, I moved it here.

As I've always posted before, I want 'em both.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Re: Got a letter into TV Guide (re. Crusade & Rangers)

I thought the 'I would consider it a public service' part was great lol, as well as being a quote from Crusade (even if you didn't mean it to be so)

Of course I meant it. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif That was a quote from Dureena in A Call to Arms, and I thought the words were extremely appropriate. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Ah! The things one learns reading these forums, which are great source of information for a newbie to the fourm like I am. Good going, KoshN.

Glad to know someone from here is being heard

"I would consider it a public service!" ---> I wonder how many fans actually got this one, but ten brownie points to you none the less for having been so sharp! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I raise my virtual glass! *hic*

<signed Galen>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mageologist:
<font color=yellow>"I would consider it a public service!" ---> I wonder how many fans actually got this one,
</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Hopefully, all of them, or at least all the ones who've seen A Call to Arms.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mageologist:
<font color=yellow> but ten brownie points to you none the less for having been so sharp! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif I raise my virtual glass! *hic*

<signed Galen></font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Thanks. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

My pleashure! *hic-hic*

<schignd Gelan>

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back