• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Good Chat Last Night Guys

I read the transcript of the Official chat, and another of the post-chat. Sorry I couldn't be there, but our board was very well represented, as were the fine folks at Code7R.

------------------
"Draal gave Zathras list of things not to say. This was one.
No. Not good.
Not supposed to mention one, or THE one.
Hmmmm.

You never heard that."

Yeah it was great. I enjoyed it. Drakh, Channe, crazybillyo, hypatia and I were among the B5LR faces that were there. I even saw a few old friends from Scifi.com there too. It was a lot of fun.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

I am still beating my head into a wall over this one. I actually was STUPID ENOUGH to cut myself off of the chat WHILE he was answering my first question.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Why did God make me so stupid? I forgot that I've done the same thing before on the scifi.com chat. I read the transcript, and it doesn't look like I missed any part of his answer, I just missed some of the next question that was asked.

But I repeat: WHY DID GOD MAKE ME SO STUPID?
crazy.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
crazy.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
But I repeat: WHY DID GOD MAKE ME SO STUPID?
crazy.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Because she was bored at the time?
laugh.gif

**ducks**

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

[This message has been edited by Kribu (edited November 16, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kribu:
Because she was bored at the time?
laugh.gif

**ducks**

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Kribu, no need to duck. Don't you think I knew I was setting myself up when I posted that?
laugh.gif
I may be stupid, but I'm not STUPID!
wink.gif

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
I may be stupid, but I'm not STUPID!
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh. Good.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back