• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

God damned Taliban!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

It's the Taliban's fault that there's no B5LR... It really is. Think about it:

World Trade Center attacks....
Football begining of season pushed back a week.
Therefore playoff schedule pushed back a week.
Therefore Jan 19th is when the playoff game that killed our hopes for rangers was played, insted of Jan 12th.

God damned Taliban!

Your logic, allroy, is inescapable. No Rangers because of those blasted terrorists.

Something must be done!

I had thought that this was mentioned back during the "Why did SciFi schedule it opposite the NFL playoffs?" discussions.

I could be wrong, though.

I knew about that all along, but didn't mention it. Makes you sound kinda paranoid--"It's a conspiracy!" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Tammy

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>I can think of much better reasons to dislike the Taliban than this.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
Yah, I know, I mean their clothes, come on! Get over the whole rag thing people, it's the 21st century /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by solaris5:
<font color=yellow>Yah, I know, I mean their clothes, come on! Get over the whole rag thing people, it's the 21st century /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>
HAHAHA! Yes, that whole turban thing is, like, SO Laurence of Arabia. Get OVER it. Shah

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Recoil:
<font color=yellow>I can think of much better reasons to dislike the Taliban than this.</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Well yeah, who couldn't? This is yet another reason.

Actually, the only thing I liked about them was their clothes--very colorful.

Otherwise, they are a**holes.

Tammy

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by kin_of_zathras:
<font color=yellow>I wanna kill me a F**ken Taliban now!</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

In that case, join the U.S. Army, go airborne, qualify for Special Forces and volunteer for duty in Afghanistan. When the bullets marked, "to whom it may concern" come your way, and your A-hole puckers, you shoot back and blow your Taliban away. No problem at all. And so it goes.....<LOL>

Don't Forget Osama, it's really his fault. Yet another reason to hate him. Maybe whoever finds him can use the $25 million reward to make a series.

I've always wanted to personalize my bullets. Go with a classic like: "From Solaris, with love"
Or "Hi, I'll be killing you today"

Latest headlines:

"Today in Afganistan we saw an odd group of men and women wearing brown uniforms shouting a battlecry of 'We live for the one, we die for the one.' These men and women were armed with what appeared to be collapsable metal staves fought viciously going as far as eliminating the taliban threat. Our hats off to you men and women!"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Talathanar:
<font color=yellow>Latest headlines:

"Today in Afganistan we saw an odd group of men and women wearing brown uniforms shouting a battlecry of 'We live for the one, we die for the one.' These men and women were armed with what appeared to be collapsable metal staves fought viciously going as far as eliminating the taliban threat. Our hats off to you men and women!"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

One of the best I've seen recently on this list. <ROFLMAO>

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back