• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

g'kar dead?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

g\'kar dead?

how when where why? they miss him in Sleeping In Light

------------------
Ivanova :
Ivanova Is Always Right.
I Will Listen To Ivanova.
I Will Not Ignore Ivanova's Recomendations.
Ivanova Is God.

----------------------------------

Londo:
Landing Thrusters, Landing Thrusters.
Hmmm.
If I Were A Landing Thruster Which One Of These Would I Be?

Re: g\'kar dead?

As shown in the very first episode of the series, and again in some others (notably WWE) - so I won't consider it a spoiler.

He and Londo died strangling each other a few years before SiL.
frown.gif

Read Legions of Fire, the Centauri Prime trilogy.

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

I don't know if this requires spoiler space, but.....

If you don't want to know, don't read any further.

Don't you recall the scene in War Without End Part II, when Londo and G'Kar killed each other. This scene is fully described in the third book of the Centauri trilogy.

------------------
I always seem to be diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

We learn G'Kar's eventual fate in "War Without End Part 2" The event is put in context in the 3rd novel of the Centauri Trilogy, but there are enough clues within the show itself to make the overall situation clear enough. It happens in 2278, exactly as Londo foretold in the very first regular episode, "Midnight on the Firing Line", when describing his death-dream to Sinclair. ("... I am an old man. It is a long time from now - twenty years...")

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Isn't it wonderful how three people give nearly identical replies within one minute?
laugh.gif

About the Centauri trilogy:

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black>It's described in detail in the third book. Very moving... I confess, I cried. It was a beautifully written scene.

And yes, it was really the ultimate sacrifice... an act of friendship, not hatred or revenge.</font></td></tr></table>

------------------
"Narns, Humans, Centauri... we all do what we do for the same reason: because it seems like a good idea at the time." - G'Kar, Mind War
Kribu's Lounge

D'oh! i have seen whole B5 3 times now. im
watching it right now on my comp. I have seen
this last week i belive, how the *BIP* could
i forget that.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> I have seen this last week i belive, how the *BIP* could i forget that. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you were abducted by aliens and they wiped too much of your memory... you're not sore anywhere are you?
laugh.gif

------------------
'I don't have a hat beuetuaufifal, only a graep. Give me a case for solving or give me dearth, or gets on a bus' - Detective Grape on ehad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> you're not sore anywhere are you? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If so, they might make an ointment for that.

------------------
An Old Egyptian Blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places that you must walk.

Thoughts & prayers to citizens of NY, DC, and to us all.

i have had a headache and been sick all day.
but i think that is due to the heavy drinking i was "performing" yestorday.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>but i think that is due to the heavy drinking i was "performing" yestorday<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those humans and their strange rituals...
crazy.gif
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited November 18, 2001).]

DARN! I haven't read Centauri trilogy and haven't also Technomage books! In Finland... how can you find them?
smile.gif

------------------
Logical thinking - Perfect weapon

Heavy drinkers would be especially prone to alien abduction!

You: Guys, last night I was abducted by aliens!

Friend 1: Yeah, right.

Friend 2 makes 'drinky drinky' motion.

laugh.gif

------------------
'I don't have a hat beuetuaufifal, only a graep. Give me a case for solving or give me dearth, or gets on a bus' - Detective Grape on ehad

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>DARN! I haven't read Centauri trilogy and haven't also Technomage books! In Finland... how can you find them?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps some larger bookshops in Helsinki. But I'm not very sure. I planned to check whether there are some available, but visiting Helsinki quite seldom (living in Tallinn) decided to order the technomage books online, via www.amazon.co.uk

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited November 18, 2001).]

this question is really embarasing. Well my new question is better.
smile.gif

About drinking, i have to say this, in Denmark
you can buy it when your 15. NA NA NA NA NA.
even though most of us danes have been
drinking in an earlyer age. and you can have
sex when your 15. Gay 18. drive is 18, but i
think its better that way. im 18 without a
drivers license.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back