• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Getting the Psi Corps Trilogy in the UK?

The_One

Regular
I've been meaning to read the 3 B5 trilogies for some time, and the other day I finally capitulated and ordered the Centauri trilogy from Amazon.co.uk. I plan to order the Technomage trilogy when I'm done. Unfortunately, it seems that the Psi Corps trilogy is no longer available from Amazon.co.uk. I checked Amazon.com, and I can order it from there - however, I wondered if there is a UK stockist I could get it from. I've had some unpleasant customs charges before, and I'd prefer to avoid that if at all possible. Also, if there is a problem, returning an item to America is an inconveniance.

If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

That's unfortunate. I bought my set last year so they must have only recently stopped selling them.

I just had a look on amazon.co.uk and you can get the first book second hand. This is probably your best bet. Keep an eye on amazon and Ebay for the other two!

Don’t worry about custom charges, this only applies to items that are more then £18, however books are VAT exempt in the UK anyway. Amazon are quite good with returns so I really wouldn’t worry about any difficulty in returning a faulty item.

If you want to get it locally try the Forbidden Planet, they have several stores in the UK and do stock US import books. I do believe that they offer a mail order service.

I just ordered the second Psi Corp from Amazon, and it came today! I know this has nothing to do with the UK because I live in the States, but I couldn't find a thread devoted to the Psi Corp trilogy, so I hijacked this one. :LOL:

I've read the first and the last books in this trilogy, but for some reason I've never read the second book. I've been looking for it in the local Borders bookstore, but they don't have it. It never occured to me until recently to look for it on line. :eek:

I don't know when I'll get a chance to start reading it. I work 2 jobs and spend waaaaay too much time on the computer. Plus I'm currently reading a Dragonlance book, so I don't think I'll have much time to start it. Maybe once I do and I finish it, I'll post some of my thoughts about it. If so, don't expect it for a while. :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back