• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Get Zathras Back!

How about that lightbulb joke with a little Zathras twist:

How many Zathrases (Or Zathrii) does it take to change a lightbulb?
--none because they would all fight over which is the right tool to use!
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

Personally, I welcome our Zathras conquerors!
No, seriously, I think that we should spray paint "Zathras Lives" on bridges and subways, just like they did for Frodo.
tongue.gif

Jendia

------------------
"You look as though you've been terrified into another and better incarnation."
Dukhat to Delenn

The Zathros brothers never fought among themselves, did they? One Zathros was just looking for the right tool and muttering as he went. Reminded me a bit of MY brother in his workshop, actually. And if he can fix a time stabalizer, changing a lightbulb would just be accompanied with "Zathros is a beast of burden, very sad life..."

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

take a look at
"my thoughts of the b5lr ship"
or something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

------------------
"I am the state"
Napoleon

Hey hey hey! this is my first topic...don't devert my new friends. and no advertising for other topics.
smile.gif

------------------
"Zathras trained in crisis manegment!" :D

It's tough keeping us on task isn't it?
crazy.gif

"Very sad life. Will probably have very sad death. But at least there is symmetry."
(Sorry if that's not an exact quote.)

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

[This message has been edited by hypatia (edited June 08, 2001).]

Yes, Zathras would like very much to be in new movie and TV show, yes very much. That would make Zathras very happy, yes very happy. Zathras say him smile big smile on camera
laugh.gif
Zathras be movie star now! Sign lots of autographs!

------------------
Sheridan to Bester:
And I could nail your head to the table, set fire to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'ma'ra.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back