• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Genesis Wars

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by booji:
<font color=yellow>Dunno if this has been mentioned anywhere but there is a new sci-fi show called Genesis Wars starring none other than Claudia Christian

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.genesiswars.com>http://www.genesiswars.com</a></font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Checked the web site out but doesn't say much about Genesis Wars, or anything else they are producing. Know where this will air? Or anything else about the show? Did see Claudia Chistian listed. And, BTW, saw Claudia in an old A-Team episode that ran today.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gangster:
<font color=yellow> Know where this will air? Or anything else about the show?</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

sorry i haven't got a clue, i'm still trying to find out

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by LightNZ:
<font color=yellow>ummm.......is it a comedy???? lol</font color=yellow><hr></blockquote>

Yes. A-Team is old melodrama format with the good guys charging to the rescue of the damsel in distress (or the defenseless, etc.) Lots of shooting, car chases, action and so on but no one gets hurt or killed, even the bad guys.

In this episode Claudia Christian's part was a background bit part -- the kind they give to unknowns breaking in to acting -- with only a few lines.

but see, if it is a comedy, then it doesn't matter about the cgi - the style chosen will be made to suit the tone of the show

(which is why i asked if it was a comedy in the first place)

Yeah.. either they will have to raise the standards a bit, or they will have to make it a comedy. Because all the material at that website looked really, really BAD....

/Com

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back