• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

FX firm picked for Rangers

Quagmire

Regular
From SciFi.com

Emmy-nominated Gajdecki Visual Effects (Total Recall 2070) will provide the computer graphics and other effects for The SCI FI Channel's upcoming original television movie Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers, SCI FI announced. Production begins this month in Vancouver, B.C.

The Canadian-based effects house provides full effects supervision, including a library of stock effects, a motion-control camera package, a model shop and Silicon Graphics workstations for compositing and animation. Gajdecki received an Emmy nomination and a Gemini Award nomination for its work on Showtime's Stargate SG-1. The company also won Gemini Awards for the miniseries The Arrow and the television series TekWar.

I have not seen any of these series but it sounds good.

------------------
Bus
"Yes, he is handsome in an ugly sort of way."-Homer

I think this is excellent news.

I like their work on SG-1 a lot. I seem to remember (but I'm too lazy to verify it at the moment
blush.gif
)that they did some work for Outer Limits. They have demo reels online at:
http://www.gvfx.com/portfolio/reels/index.html

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Hey, we've got an evil Vorlon thing happening!
cool.gif

Post here if you're an evil Vorlon!

This is the way my brain works without coffee on Sunday morning.

------------------
"We are all Kosh."

Cool Choice my ex was up for a job with them but decided not to move .....should've!

-Marz

"If you're going to be worried everytime the universe doesn't make sense.. ..you're going to be worried every moment of everyday for the rest of your natural life!" -G'Kar

------------------

hey Doctor Gonzo! Do you use that same username other places on the net? like say the interference forum? or is it just someone else there with the same name?

------------------

On scifi boards I am Doctor_Gonzo. That is the only other place where I post/chat/etc.

------------------
Bus
"Yes, he is handsome in an ugly sort of way."-Homer

I guess it's just someone else with the same name them..

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back