• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Futurama

ElScorcho

Regular
They finally aired a new episode last night. All I can say is - no wonder it got cancelled. It started out really good, but now it just seems... lame.
rolleyes.gif

Spoilers for Futurama aired 3/02 in the USA

Oh, no!
blush.gif
I thought it was funny. You didn't like how the three had to dash out of the room to assume their secret identities, and Fry's best idea was to say something like "I have lost my will to live" and jumped out of the window, only to fly back in in full hero gear about one second later?"

laugh.gif
I admit, I did miss the show a lot more than I wanted to because I kept forgetting when it was and when it was not on.
frown.gif

But I enjoyed the episode. If they had aired it regularly in some kind of timeslot I would have taped it. But it was delayed so often for sports
mad.gif
I lost track of the show for awhile. Now I'm back to it and it is soon to be over.
mad.gif

I also liked the trick where you can pull off one tight-fitting and low/high-cut outfit to reveal a more conservative one underneath. I admit, I like the contradictions they throw in.

And I love the robot.
laugh.gif

DEATH BY SNU SNU!

"I never thought I would go out this way...but secretly I'd always hoped."

The superhero gig was hilarious. I must admit though..I really did admire Fry's costume. Gotta get me one of those...
grin.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back