• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Freespace 2 MOD?

Dekion

Regular
I had heard there was a B5 mod for freespace 2. I bought freespace 2 and went to the webpage to find no files for the mod. Is there a version out there to use yet?

------------------

I did. There was a link I followed to the page, but there were no downloads yet, but I have heard many people online that sounded like they had a Alpha version of the MOD. I am confused.

------------------

If you check their forum and site, the demo is not released yet, and they are not even ready to accept playtesters.

I think the only people playing it are the people on the mod team...

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

Thanks for the help. I guess I jumped the gun on buying it, but i love the game anyway.
laugh.gif

------------------

I bought it to play the mod too!
laugh.gif
But it's a cool game by itself.

Should be awesome, I can't wait to play it...

------------------
"During a witch hunt, don't get caught wearing a pointy hat."

I REALLY want to beta test it!

Aww yeah flying a starfury or a nial through an exploding warship as it breaks apart...oooh baby, and flying a battle crab? too good to be true!

*Salivates*

------------------
Let's build a snowman! He'll be our best friend! We can make him tall, or we can make him NOT so tall! WE CAN NAME HIM SHANNON BILLY BOB OR JILL!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back