• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Favorite episode or scene

Elizar

Beyond the rim
My favorite episod is Into the Fire. And my favorite scene was

Morden-"what are you going to do Mollari, blow up the entire island?"

Londo-"actually...now that I think about it...(detenator in hand)

Morden- "NO!!!!!"

What's your favorites?

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

The Face of the Enemy, when Sheridan gets the crap beaten out of him. Also, the bar background music to the scene was great.

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"

Ooh, that's tough.

Favorite episode: Passing Through Gethsemene

Favorite scene: Delenn taking Excalibur from David McIntyre in "A Late Delivery from Avalon".

I can't choose
frown.gif
There's too many excellent ones to pick from!

------------------
We're all born as molecules in the hearts of a billion stars, molecules that do not understand politics, policies and differences. In a billion years we, foolish molecules forget who we are and where we came from. Desperate acts of ego. We give ourselves names, fight over lines on maps. And pretend our light is better than everyone else's. The flame reminds us of the piece of those stars that live inside us. A spark that tells us: you should know better. The flame also reminds us that life is precious, as each flame is unique. When it goes out, it's gone forever. And there will never be another quite like it

Favourite episode: A draw between Coming of Shadows, The Long, Twilight Struggle and The Fall of Centauri Prime.

Favourite scene... no, there's just no way I could pick one, or even a couple.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

A Ranger hit the button, man. Too many to choose from. However...........
As many times as I have said this Delenn's emergance from Hyper space with the Minbari fleet is still the most awesome scene. Cool, calm collected in her seat of command, "there is only one captain to have survived an encounter with Minbari and he is behind us, leave now"
I know I'm para-phrasing here but you all know thi gist of it.
laugh.gif

------------------
"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light. I come to take the place that has been prepared for me"

Just as a matter of interst, which series is cavers the fall of Centauri Prime?
crazy.gif

------------------
"I am Grey. I stand between the candle and the star. We are Grey. We stand between the darkness and the light. I come to take the place that has been prepared for me"

sorry I just saw my spelling and it is reaaallllyyyy bad
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif

My question was supposed to read as follows: which series does "The fall of Centauri prime " appear in?

------------------

Figures! well thanks at least I have something to look forward to! I just hope that our broadcasting company buys it before it goes bankrupt!
shocked.gif

------------------

I hope so!
shocked.gif
lol.gif

Even though some people don't like season 5 - or at least not as much as the others - I consider it my second favourite season... and the last 8-10 episodes are just marvellous.

It's great especially if you're at least somewhat interested in the whole Centauri storyline.

------------------
"Isn't the universe an amazing place? I wouldn't live anywhere else." - G'Kar, B5: Rangers
Kribu's Lounge | kribu@ranger.b5lr.com

I can't do this! Every time I seen one of these threads, I start a mental list:

Parliament of Dreams
War without End

But I could keep doing this and never get them all listed. And I read everyone else's and think "Ooh! Ooh! I forgot [fill in the blank].
laugh.gif

------------------

My favorite episode is "Z'Ha'Dum" and my favorite scene is from my 2nd favorite episode "Signs and Portents" with Londo and G'Kar waiting for the transport tube.

------------------
"Ink on a page!" -Refa describing the moral depths of a treaty.
"Life is life, whether it's wrapped in skin, scales or feathers." -Dr. Franklin

this is very hard, but I'll see what I can do. (Guaranteed I'll forget 500 other things I wanted to put after posting).

Favourite Scene:

Well I like the scene in "Z'Ha'Dum" where Sheridan jumps into the chasm after setting off the fusion bomb on the WhiteStar, and all the while Delenn watches his time-delayed message.

Also, the final destruction of B5 in "SiL", and Kosh revealing himself in "The Fall of Night".

Favourite episode:

hmm, this is harder - perhaps "SiL", "Z'Ha'Dum", "War Without End", or "Whatever Happened to Mr Garibaldi?" just to name a few.

------------------
"If it isn't then it's not;
and if it is, well then there you are."

Waaayyy to hard, but here it goes...

Favorite episodes:

In the Shadow of Z'ha'dum, Exogenesis, Confessions and Lamentations, Z'ha'dum, Into the Fire, Sleeping in Light....dang, can't do it.

Favorite scene:

Many, many, but the best has to be...*wave*

------------------
It's the quiet ones who change the universe. The loud ones only take the credit.

Favorite episode?

Every one except Believers.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 19, 2002 at 9PM & 11PM EST, January 20, 2002 at 5PM on The Sci-Fi Channel (US).
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back