• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Farscape Marathons

vacantlook

Super Moderator
Hello to all the fine assemblege. I must share this yummy goodness here.

As I sat here a few minutes ago, I opted to listen to my Farscape soundtrack and got a bit eager to watch some Farscape. Being that I do not yet own any of the Farscape season box sets, I started wondering when the next time the SciFiChannel was going to run the show in one of their daily marathons. So, I pulled up the SciFiChannel Schedulebot and ran a search for Farscape and learned a lovely bit of information.

In advance of the upcoming miniseries Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars, the SciFiChannel is going to do a whale of a marathon.

Starting at 8:00 am and running through 3:00 pm (aka to 4:00) on October 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15, the SciFiChannel is showing Farscape marathons.

To borrow a beloved word from Firefly : SHINY!

Thanks, I'll let my sister know (she got into it a bit as I was watching the DVDs I rented from Netflix).

Should I be worried if Chiana is my li'l sis' favorite character?

Do we know when the miniseries will be on?

From SciFi's schedulebot:

10/17/2004 09:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 1
10/17/2004 11:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 1
10/17/2004 01:00 AM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 1
10/18/2004 07:00 PM SCI FI PICTURES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 1
10/18/2004 09:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 2
10/18/2004 11:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 2
10/18/2004 01:00 AM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 2
10/19/2004 07:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 2
10/24/2004 03:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 1
10/24/2004 05:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 2
11/08/2004 11:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 1
11/09/2004 11:00 PM SCI FI ORIGINAL MINISERIES FARSCAPE: THE PEACEKEEPER WARS - PT 2

Yup. Tomorrow is the third day of it. I missed a good chunk of both the past two days (last Friday and today) from sleeping. <grumble grumble> But at least the episodes that aired I've seen a few times and none were episodes I hadn't yet seen.

True. However, I have with exceptional frequency of occurance the inability to make my brain shut the hell up long enough for my parasympathetic nervous system to take control of my body and put me to sleep. In other words, my frelling brain talks too much.

:LOL:

Yeah, it takes a nice sized quantity of alcohol to make my brain allow me to have one thought after another. Normality is like five thoughts simultaneously, endlessly, ever hour of the frelling day. <grumble grumble>

Keep the grumbling to the minimum...people are trying to sleep. :D

...and to make my buddy Sinclair happy, we should keep the chatter in this forum to a minimum.

*shuts up*

I'm not chattering; I'm talking about sleep schedules hampering the viewing of the Farscape marathons. I'm fully on-topic. So, booyah!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back