• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Eclipse, Got Any More Promos?

KoshN

Super Moderator
"The Needs of Earth"
"The Memory of War"
"Visitors from Down the Street"
"Each Night I Dream of Home"
"Patterns of the Soul"
"The Path of Sorrows"
"The Rules of the Game"

?

Sorry, it'll have to wait for awhile. Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda 3rd season has started and my duties are to provide the advance internet previews (promos) for that show.
I'll get back to encoding and uploading more Crusade promos during Andromeda's mid season break.
Also let me know if you would like to see the Crusade promos in ultra high quality MPEG4 (DiVX) format instead of RealVideo.
If any of you are fans of Andromeda, you can catch my new MPEG4 preview promos every Wednesday night, 2 weeks before the episode airs, on the following web site:
ANDROMEDA PREVIEWS

I leave you now with a promo that never made it:
Revenge, Honor and Betrayal

------------------

yes, of course i would love them in high quality /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the MPEG4 Andromeda previews are great - crusade ones would be nice too hehe

Before I answer, I have noticed the Real software tries to contact its website when I start my computer up. This can cause problems when I am trying to work offline. Does the Divx software misbehave in this manner?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Eclipse: </font color>
Sorry, it'll have to wait for awhile. Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda 3rd season has started and my duties are to provide the advance internet previews (promos) for that show.
I'll get back to encoding and uploading more Crusade promos during Andromeda's mid season break.

[/quote]
Damn. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Eclipse: </font color>
Also let me know if you would like to see the Crusade promos in ultra high quality MPEG4 (DiVX) format instead of RealVideo.

[/quote]
The current RealVideo type promos are A-OK by me. MPEG4 (DiVX) format would be fine as well. I'm happy with whatever I can get of Crusade, especially the stuff like that JMS promo that I'd never seen before. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by A_M_Swallow: </font color>
I have noticed the Real software tries to contact its website when I start my computer up. This can cause problems when I am trying to work offline. Does the Divx software misbehave in this manner?

[/quote]
Yeah, well, you just have to cancel out of that. It's a minor nuisance. The thing is always wanting to update itself. Last time I went for it, it screwed up my PC. I went back to G2 , and now ignore/cancel all update notices. When G2 quits running the ram files I want to watch, I'll quit using Real software.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back