• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Earth Final Conflict DVDs 8/05/03

Elizar

Beyond the rim
Good news for EFC fans! :D Here's the lowdown:

Earth: Final Conflict - No Refuge

Studio: A.D. Vision
Release Type: Season Boxed Set
Release Date: 8/05/2003
Number of Discs: 6
Number of Episodes: 22
Running Time: 1100 mins
Retail Price: $69.98 (US$)

Behind-the-scenes featurette
Extensive cast and crew interviews
Cast and production biographies
Still image gallery
The Gene Roddenberry's Earth: Final Conflict-No Refuge backstory
ADV Previews

(info from tvshowsondvd.com)

If I had the money, I'd buy everyone the first season...but I'm going to have pull cash out of my butt to pay for mine! But I'll do it! ;)

I'll probably end up buying all seasons even though I thought the show turned to crap towards the end. :rolleyes:

I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons. Season 3 and 4 were still good, except Lilie was gone. And I still can't judge season 5-only seeing 2 episodes.

The dvd sites I've checked out are selling them for around $52.00 which makes it more reasonable.

B0000A2ZPI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Here is the picture. It appears to be season 3.

Bumped this thread because I've been considering buying and going through the seasons of this show, like I did B5 this past year. I had seen only a small smattering of episodes of B5 before buying the Season 1 DVDs, and became rather pleasantly surprised that I would like that show so well. Similarly, I've only seen a couple episodes of EFC (not sure what season it was in, it was on rerun syndication then), so I'm considering diving into it without a lot of foreknowledge as well.

Just wondering, how do folks here rate the show, especially in comparison to B5? I've heard it is arc-driven like B5, and overall mixed reviews as to the quality of its storytelling. The DVDs are a lot cheaper now than they were upon first release (the time of the last post in this thread), so at least gambling on season 1 won't set me back that much--but I'm interested in the opinions of folks who have been at least somewhat spoiled by the greatness that was Babylon 5. Worth the investment of time and money?

EFC is/was a great show... not as good as B5 when compared to it in my book but it's definitly worth watching.

I ended up finally getting the entire series on DVD about a year ago for like 30 or 35 bucks...

Worth the investment of time and money?

Hell yes!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back