• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

DVD party!

Hmm. You should be banned. Competition! :D

Or maybe I should marry you, then we'll have a massive collection!

Hmm. You should be banned. Competition! :D

Or maybe I should marry you, then we'll have a massive collection!

You guys have some nice collections there! :)

Here's the story on mine:
Owned= DVD's that I currently have :)
Wish List= DVD's that I want ;)
Have Seen= DVD's that I used to have that were stolen and haven't repurchased yet :( (Some DVD's I've updated to the most current versions)

My DVD's

Thus far I've managed to repurchase about half of what I had stolen from me. My collection would be so much bigger if it weren't for that/those bastard(s). :mad:

You guys have some nice collections there! :)

Here's the story on mine:
Owned= DVD's that I currently have :)
Wish List= DVD's that I want ;)
Have Seen= DVD's that I used to have that were stolen and haven't repurchased yet :( (Some DVD's I've updated to the most current versions)

My DVD's

Thus far I've managed to repurchase about half of what I had stolen from me. My collection would be so much bigger if it weren't for that/those bastard(s). :mad:

Good stuff, but I've always considered my collection as being "quality over quantity". Why? I don't have the money. ;) Anyways, have a look and make plenty of adoring comments.

CLICK.

Good stuff, but I've always considered my collection as being "quality over quantity". Why? I don't have the money. ;) Anyways, have a look and make plenty of adoring comments.

CLICK.

You've just reminded me of another movie I've always wanted, but have forgotten about: Glory. I love that movie and haven't seen it in years.

You've just reminded me of another movie I've always wanted, but have forgotten about: Glory. I love that movie and haven't seen it in years.

Cool! I remember watching it in a history class back in high school, and I fell in love with it. It's an awesome movie, with one helluva cast. And the soundtrack's good too. Heck. It's ALL good.

Cool! I remember watching it in a history class back in high school, and I fell in love with it. It's an awesome movie, with one helluva cast. And the soundtrack's good too. Heck. It's ALL good.

Ant's planning on opening his own DVD rental store. :eek:

Some people do have massive collections. Where do you keep them all? Did you have to add a new room to your house to store them? ;) :LOL:

Ant's planning on opening his own DVD rental store. :eek:

Some people do have massive collections. Where do you keep them all? Did you have to add a new room to your house to store them? ;) :LOL:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back