• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

DVD news from Usenet

I'm... so... happy... /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Nice to hear there will actually be special features of some sort. I love my ItB DVD, but was really disappointed with the special features (or the lack thereof).

I long ago decided never to speculate on prices of DVDs or even try to comprehend how they come up with a price. I've seen horrible movies for $6.99 and some for $29.99. I've seen awesome movies that are very popular for $9.99, $14.99, and $30.00. I just don't get it. Old movies and new movies, it doesn't matter. They have the craziest pricing. Field of dreams is $27. This to me makes no sense. The Simpsons first season is $19.99. How awesome is that? Then they have special and collectors editions which tend to cost the same as the original ones. Sometimes all i want is the plain movie without the extras but i can never find them. Ugh i hate dvd pricing and selection. $27 for field of dreams ugh

OMG, i'm so happy!!!!!!!!

and yeah, I would actually love to her an intro to B5 done by jms, even if he wouldn't hahaha /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

to B5 and all involved!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/grin.gif

Joe, any idea why they can't get the darned scripts? Surely JMS or someone has them. And surely you told them about Lurker's, as a source for spellings?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back