• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dr. Chambers

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Does anyone else think she's the hottest woman ever to be on B5 (or its spinoffs)?

What else has she been in? I know she was in Vampires and the episode "A Call to Arms"...what else?

...and is she married?

------------------
Scream if you know what I did last summer.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>...and is she married?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, yes.
smile.gif

I do agree that she is very attractive, although, of course, my heart belongs to Lyta.
smile.gif
(And Ivanova, Delenn and lots of other characters who appeared on the show are "very cute" as Londo might put it.)

Marjean Holden is currently shooting the series Beastmaster in either Australia or New Zeland, I can never remember which. She's also done a number of films, TV movies and guest shots, including La Femme Nikita and a DS9 episode directed by Mike Vejar. You can find out all you want to know about Marjean here: Marjean Holden's Official Website

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

A lot of her roles are however stunt work, and you don't really get to see her (like in Vampires).

Personally, I always had a weakness for Catherine Sakai.
blush.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

*L* My friend is a big fan of Beastmaster, and loves Marjean Holden's character. She sent me a link to Marjean's site, and I was like "Hey, its Dr. Chambers from Crusade!" Slowly, slowly, I'm trying to get my Trekkie friends to be B5 fans.
smile.gif

Bakana,

What else has Julia Nickson done?

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

Julia Nickson was also in an ep of DS9, I think the ep was called paradise, or something to that effect. The ep was about some of the crew finding the survivors of a ship that crashed a few years before and had made themselves a colony, with one crazy lady as their leader.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Marjean Holden in Beastmaster bears no resemblence to Dr. Chambers. I've forgotten the name of the character, but I've seen her clad in skins and carrying a spear, among other shots. She is indeed quite a voluptuous lady.
crazy.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> What else has Julia Nickson done? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't stalked her. I just Liked her.
smile.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Julia Nickson was in a first season episode of Star Trek The Next Generation. I think it was called "the Arsenal of Freedom".

------------------

I checked out her page. A very unusual lady.

------------------
Colleen L. Stanford
Gideon's Mine, all Mine
(he just doesn't know it yet, LOL)

Back