• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

do these forums change randomly for u?

sassy

Regular
I am hopeing i have some glitch...bc the forums cascade randomly in a pattern of dispersement when i click.

I hope ant didn't program it to do that. it sux. especially with the slower computers it makes them freeze.

it was bad enough he added flash!

eeeek..

Sassy, I notice that it says "Forums Index" where it used to say "Main Index". My guess (and only a guess) is that you might have been here while Antony was implementing some changes to the board.

Just weird timing, I'd guess. But I admit, I don't really know. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ah, fat lot of good I am, eh? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

"the forums cascade randomly in a pattern of dispersement when i click"

If you understand what that means, answers on a postcard please. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hypatia, that was just a language file change, and wouldn't have affected anything.

I'd have thought it would have been more like the main forums page opening not all at once but displaying the first group of forums first, then the second group of forums after a slight pause, and then the last group of forums?

But I have no idea. That's just what has sometimes (rarely though) happened to me, when the connection has been very slow either at my end or the site's end.

well i dont know what its called. its when you click a link and the screen disolves in some neat pattern, like slides away, or a checkerboard..or slides from one end to the other in some random pattern..or like a bullseye, it cascades into another link..you know what I mean now>???
I think its some form of CSS.

anyway, it did it yesterday, all the while i was at the site, then now it quit.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
you know what I mean now>???

[/quote]
Uh... no. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Sounds more like some interesting virus than CSS to me! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Probably some kind of a connection problem, I would guess.

I think Sassy's imagination was playing havoc with her mind again. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

well, i think i figured it out...everytime i visit this ONE website, then come here..the windows, start cascading.

apparently the website has that change the window code, like a circle, or a checkerboard etc...randomly...

for some reason, when I go there then come here, maybe the windows or the coding is still open or something! bc this website starts mimicing that one!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back