• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dining on babylon 5

D

**DONOTDELETE**

hi
i cant seem to find this book anywhere, does anyone no where i can get it? i have looked everywhere from the local book shop to amazon, is it like rare or something?

It was only published in the UK, and it's been out of print for a couple of years or so, IIRC.

I imagine dining on B5 would be quite hard. A lot of metal, not good for your teeth.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Lyta: </font color>
I looked at the other online used book places and it was selling for around $166-192 USD! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Hoo boy! Maybe I should sell mine. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Naah! I only have one.

Elenopa, you are such a tease. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I made the Bagna Cauda using the recipe from the book once, it's like empty a bottle of olive oild and drop a few herbs and chopped anchovies in. I had to look at and think err have i done this right?????

People with auction pages like that (above) should be taken outside, and shot through the head. I think.

Yeah, no kidding. Too bad it is in such high demand or else I would say not to buy from eBay auctions like that. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Members online

Back