• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Different characters saying the same thing...

And BTW, Anne Marie Martin was HOT

YES.......yes she was. :D And I first thought Nancy Stafford was hot when I saw her in the Matlock series......if I am not mistaken and that was her.

And TRUST me.....I know what I'm saying. When you watch the episode with the Elvis impersonators, you'll know why I pronounced it Belvedea......maybe Belvedeah.......but it should ring a bell at some point. :D

(Anchor Bay is putting out a bunch of stuff that has been missed on DVD, I stumbled across them JUST before they released Sledge Hammer. I have Season 1 a well. ;) )

And I still claim that credit roll lines should count as the most frequent. There were two seasons of "Babylon 5 was our last best hope for peace". :p
:D

And BTW, Anne Marie Martin was HOT

YES.......yes she was. :D And I first thought Nancy Stafford was hot when I saw her in the Matlock series......if I am not mistaken and that was her.

Yes, that was Nancy Stafford on "Matlock." I first saw her on "Messages from Earth."

Re. Anne Marie Martin, I checked on IMDb, but it doesn't look like she's done any TV or movies since "Sledge Hammer!" ...except co-writing "Twister" in 1996.
IMDb: Anne Marie Martin

And TRUST me.....I know what I'm saying. When you watch the episode with the Elvis impersonators, you'll know why I pronounced it Belvedea......maybe Belvedeah.......but it should ring a bell at some point. :D

Already watched the episode, but didn't notice the accent.

There's also a voice in the Season 5 credits that says "What do you want." It sounds like Sheridan but it's in the season 1 section so it must be Sinclair I guess.

No, it is in the season 2 section, and the voice isn't Sheridan's. :) That is a scene from an episode, a kind of dream, and the voice is that of a charcter we haven't yet met.

Regards,

Joe

Actually you're thinking of "Who are you", which comes in the season 2 section in a mystical manner.

I was referring to "What do you want", which is the 3rd line of the intro (in the season 5 intro) and is in more of a short, flustered tone that sounds a whole lot like Sheridan.

The intro goes:

And so it begins...There is a hole in your mind...What do you want?...No one here is exactly what he appears...Nothing's the same anymore..<.End season 1 section>

Unless my memory is defective, it's Sinclair, from And the Sky Full of Stars, just after the Grey Council first appears and just before he gets shot in the back by the pointy rod thing.

Back