• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Did you know...

That there is a Devo song called "Booji Boy". Also, Devo are known to where flower pots on there heads, not unlike buckets.

------------------

*chuckles* That could very well be where JMS got the idea for the god Booji.

------------------
Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out.

It'd kinda make sense, and also it'd be kinda scary
laugh.gif
I just pictured Marcus going around B5 with a bucket on his head, whipping people and aliens
laugh.gif

------------------
2 + 2 is not 4!! This is the kinda stuff that's gonna get you started on crazy ideas like freedom and democracy. Just say no! -- Stalin Wannabe :D

thats odd I do remember them wearing buckets, but does Booji like to whip things?

Whip them good? "Crack that whip!"

------------------
THRAWN
Ardent follower of B5 and SW.

"Kill 'em all, Let Valen sort them out."
-Random B5 bumper sticker

"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten."
-George Carlin

It's scary...
I can picture it all too well... I think I'll slip into a state of shock
shocked.gif

------------------
Have you been taking a philosophy course for the martial-artistically challenged?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by solaris5:
It'd kinda make sense, and also it'd be kinda scary
laugh.gif
I just pictured Marcus going around B5 with a bucket on his head, whipping people and aliens
laugh.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Freeze him back!

------------------
Say Zog to Kumabya
<A HREF="mailto:
kolya@softhome.net">
kolya@softhome.net</A>

Latest posts

Members online

Back