• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Did anyone else notice

Cern

Regular
how much the front end of a Dodge Intrepid looks like a soldier Drakhs facemask? Coincidence? I think not!

------------------
Eat More Goat.

Nice thought. Disturbing, but a nice thought.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Great, so that means that I am driving a piece of Shadow tech? Excellent! You all had better watch out now.

------------------
It is said that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that by learned discourse, he may rise above the savage, and be closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me that I'm best.

Yeah, the only difference between the scream the shadow vessel made and the scream we'll hear from you is that when they scream run. When you scream it will because your dodge broke down.

------------------
*said in vorlon accent* "We are all confused"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Juche Warrior:
Great, so that means that I am driving a piece of Shadow tech? Excellent! You all had better watch out now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just dont let them little gray guys put those implants in yer head.

------------------
Eat More Goat.

Yeah, I don't know if you want to become one with your dodge.

------------------
Bus
"The pink ones keep ya from screamin'." Grandpa

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Yeah, I don't know if you want to become one with your dodge. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not? I hear the handling with that interface is superb.
laugh.gif

------------------
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.

If I were to become one with a car, that car would have to be atleast an Acura, just my humble oppinion
laugh.gif
I don't think very highly of American cars. I don't think really highly of the Japanese cars either, but Acura, Lexus and Infiniti have proven themselves to be quite good and earned my respect. Ofcourse if I got to pick which car to merge with, it'd probably be the 225hp Audi TT Roadster.

------------------
-Well, you see, there was this terrible rainstorm. A worker stood outside, getting cold and wet and miserable, and said, "It sucks to be out here." Then he went back to work. A Ranger got caught out in the rain, too. He was drenched, but he said, "I love how it sucks out here!" and went on with his mission. A warrior stood ankle-deep in the mud, soaked to the skin, but he threw back his head and laughed at the storm, "I wish it would suck more out here!" Then he continued to fight. While high up on a hill, in a cozy warm temple, a priest sat and looked out his window and said... "My, I bet it would suck to be out there!"

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cern:
just dont let them little gray guys put those implants in yer head.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Which ones? The evil greys or the Vree. I hope i dont get taken by any Vree or my Great great...... grandson will be sueing the Great great... granson of a Vree.
laugh.gif

------------------
If you have an B5, crusade, or Rangers site and you want to join a webring join the Intersellar Alliace:
The Intersellar Alliance Webring
Home of the index of Alien races of Crusade: http://babylon5crusade.cjb.net

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
how much the front end of a Dodge Intrepid looks like a soldier Drakhs facemask?
Coincidence? I think not!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, such things are more common than you might think.
laugh.gif

How many people here know that the original model for the Hugo Award (of which Babylon 5 has TWO) was the Hood Ornament from a 1953? Oldmobile??
shocked.gif

I'm not kidding.

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

Living in an area with "0" public transportation, and living about 30 miles from work, I do not "choose" what auto to "become one with".
blush.gif
I drives what I can gets.
shocked.gif

------------------
"Why not? Only 1 Human captain has ever survived battle with the Minbari fleet. He is behind me, you are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>
what auto to "become one with".
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That sounds Painful.
laugh.gif

------------------
Yes, I like cats too.
Shall we exchange Recipes?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> That sounds Painful. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But enticing nonetheless.
laugh.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back