• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Delete Program

Glacophane

Regular
Well yesterday was a sad day for me. I had to delete the 8pm Friday night timeslot for Farscape from my vcr. I can't write any more, the screen is turning blurry through my watery eyes.

Sadly, I did the same a few days ago as well. Well, maybe sad isn't the word. More like homicidal-rage-against-an-unnamed-network-type feeling. Yis.

Sadly, I did the same a few days ago as well. Well, maybe sad isn't the word. More like homicidal-rage-against-an-unnamed-network-type feeling. Yis.

That pretty much sums up my feelings. I'm gonna miss recording it. But who knows. Someday we may be able to do it all again. IF it ever gets saved someday. :rolleyes:

Rommie ;)

I wish I knew a lot of rich people then I would do a presentation and convince them to invest in the 5th season.

Hopefully they have a lot of influence with a network, or a cable channel, so it would also have a home to be shown on as well.

Rommie ;)

There is a write up of the Farscape cancellation in this month's SFX. Apparently Sci Fi wanted Crichton to have sex with the female alien of the week in each episode. Long-term romances appear to be out and they claim to be after women viewers. :confused:

I know how you feel! The week after Farscape ended, my mobile phone's alarm went off at 6:35pm as its weekly reminder... it was rather sad when I deactivated the alarm for the first time in twenty odd weeks.

There is a write up of the Farscape cancellation in this month's SFX. Apparently Sci Fi wanted Crichton to have sex with the female alien of the week in each episode. Long-term romances appear to be out and they claim to be after women viewers. :confused:

So basically they wanted a rehash of Star Trek?!? Come on, Kirk, Crichton is not!

Rommie ;)

If I go through all my Season Passes in the TiVo it is pretty sad to see all the canceled shows listed there. I keep them there for sentimentality sake and the fact that maybe someone will actually look at that information.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back