• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Dead B5 site???

Adam

Beyond the rim
Is firstones.com DEAD!
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

Please no, because I love the B5 mods they have there!

------------------
If you have an B5, crusade, or Rangers site and you want to join a webring join the Intersellar Alliace:
The Intersellar Alliance Webring
Home of the index of Alien races of Crusade: http://babylon5crusade.cjb.net

We can rebuild it. Better than it was before, stronger, faster, with less pop-up ads.
laugh.gif

------------------
Finally found a quote I like:
"There comes a time when you look into the mirror and realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. Then you accept it, or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking into mirrors."
Londo, Chrysalis

Yes it is gone!!! I don't know why, if anybody knows why please do tell.
The mods were great on that site.

------------------
"Well take this for what little it will profit you. As I look at you, Ambassador Mollari, I see a great hand reaching out of the stars. The hand is your hand. And I hear sounds, the sounds of billions of people calling your name."
"My followers?"
"Your victims."
-- Elric and Londo in Babylon 5:"The Geometry of Shadows"

The game project collapsed, they lost their funding and everyone had to go off and find new work. "The Station" shut down for similar reasons. Professional websites cost money, and those with paid staff cost more money. Without any income, they go bye-bye. This is regretable, but not surprising.

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

the firestone site mabe down but the chat boards are very much alive

and just so u know the server IS down so it most likely isent dead just off line.. cause the other sites on the server are down n i know for a fact there coming back up
http://216.15.145.59/modsforums/cgi/Ultimate.cgi?action=intro&BypassCookie=true

Drazi Guy wouldent let the place die :p

------------------
G'kar " No dictator no invader can hold an imprissioned population by force of arms .forever.. there is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom...against that power goverments and tirants and armies Cannot stand... The centuri learned this lession once ... We will teach it to them again... though it take a thousand years... We will be Free!"

[This message has been edited by Cleron (edited July 11, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

Back