• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Wars

I can't seem to get that page to load at the moment, but I have seen Crusade Wars, and I think it's pretty good--at least on par with some of the Babylon Park stuff that I've seen. (There's even a reference in Crusade Wars to "Babylon Park: The Movie". Just how "inside" can one get?)

I think Crusade Wars was probably made after the show got axed by TNT, but before "Warzone" aired. (How else to explain the fact that so little of the cast is featured? The Crusade Wars creators didn't really "know" the Excalibur crew yet.)

------------------

Looks pretty cool.
smile.gif

------------------
I'll tell them that we're declaring war on earth. That'll give them something positive to think about." Delenn-The Ragged Edge

Oh, and Mundanes and school Suck.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chris Springob:
I can't seem to get that page to load at the moment<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It's a bit slow... Just give it time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back