• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Un-aired Scrpt Discussion MAJOR SPOILERS

Tigara

Beyond the rim
There will be spoilers up the ying yang here folks so don't read if unprepared.

------------------
BlackStar's loyal follower

The secret base was sweet!
tongue.gif

------------------
-With every light is born a shadow-

I wish I read that script. I have only heard of it.

------------------
BlackStar's loyal follower

Yes, read only recently - found a friend who had them. Must say they renewed my interest into "Crusade" - even though it never really left. With those - and reading about where JMS was going - I really think it could shine if it would just be given another chance. Also those scripts help make what TNT did air make a bit more sense.
smile.gif

------------------

The unaired scripts were where the plot thickened considerably and would have had me instantly hooked (ie. can't-miss-TV) had they been made and broadcast. Certainly resolves the issues over who destroyed the Cerberus.

Just a shame that *** decided to cancel before the show had a chance
mad.gif

------------------
'So you go in there and get your HR Steam Cleaner all fired up, and you bring it on out into the living room and you take care of all the dog juice on the orange carpet at 180 and the letter G.' - Taco the Wonderdog
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elizar:
Did you actually read any of them?
crazy.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

Crusade (reruns) starting 03/26/2002 at 1PM EST on the Sci-Fi Channel

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nukemall:
Certainly resolves the issues over who destroyed the Cerberus.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So does the Technomage trilogy, to a certain extent, and everybody can have access to those.
smile.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
So does the Technomage trilogy, to a certain extent, and everybody can have access to those.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely. No Crusade fan should be without those books. If you don't have 'em, grab 'em. IMHO, they're the best B5 books yet published.

I know they tied in with B5, but they could've just as easily been called Crusade novels.

I always play my Evan Chen CDs when I read them. They really fit the mood.

[Minor grammar edit. Subject/verb agreement, for those interested.]

------------------
"We are (not) all Kosh."

[This message has been edited by taichidave (edited March 03, 2002).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KoshN:
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, but if the eps had been made and broadcast, we'd have known two years earlier
tongue.gif

------------------
'So you go in there and get your HR Steam Cleaner all fired up, and you bring it on out into the living room and you take care of all the dog juice on the orange carpet at 180 and the letter G.' - Taco the Wonderdog
--
yan@ranger.b5lr.com

Yes, they were really really good scripts - I loved the asteriod shattering apart from the excalibur's main gun and tearing the skin of that shadow hybrid.

And I would love to have seen what happened with Gideon and Galen after Gideon found out about the shadow-tech

You can't at the moment. At one point they were being hosted at Bookface, then takne down after a while. I believe that JMS asked for people *not* to distribute the scripts themselves because oif copyright issues.

They weren't really taken down, the site closed down /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif - very glad I got to read them while they were there though

There has been talk, now and again, of these unaired scripts and various short stories being collected and published. That would be nice. As of this moment, though, there hasn't been much talk...

Latest posts

Members online

Back