• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Returns

Where did you first see it, on the Bot (guess you were doing a Search) or elsewhere?

10:00 AM THE SENTINEL THE DEBT
11:00 AM DAYTIME ROTATION - CRUSADE
4:00 PM THE X-FILES

So I guess it's probably:

"RACING THE NIGHT"
"THE NEEDS OF EARTH"
"THE MEMORY OF WAR"
"THE LONG ROAD"
"VISITORS FROM DOWN THE STREET"

...and who knows when the rest air, May?

Exactly. And once Season 2 is out, I'll have even more useless tape with the record tabs pulled off....
rolleyes.gif

You know you can put a piece of scotch tape over that tab area and record over tapes with the safety tab removed. That might save you a few bucks.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by hypatia: </font color>
Good idea, Elizar. With the DVD's who needs it on VHS?

It depends on which run he taped. I have all of TNT Run #1 on VHS SP, and I'm never taping over them. Reason? They're the best versions I have of the last 10 episodes of Season 2, all of Season 3, and the last 16 episodes of Season 4 in 4:3 (uncropped CGI, and better video and audio than Sci-Fi). See, those are the ones that were never released on Laserdisc.

Now, if Elizar is talking about a Sci-Fi run, then by all means, tape over 'em!

Yes, I know I can put tape over them, and I plan to.

Yeah, it's the scifi run. But, when season 2 comes out on DVD, why not tape over them? I guess I just don't understand...

I don't understand how you can't understand.

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by KoshN: </font color>
Now, if Elizar is talking about a Sci-Fi run, then by all means, tape over 'em!

<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by Elizar: </font color>
Yeah, it's the scifi run.

So, tape over 'em.

If you type the word "Rotation" in the search field on schedulebot, you get all of the daily rotations listed.

(Fantasy Island?)
confused.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back