• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Fanfic: The Very Long Night of Max Eilerson

BlackStar

Beyond the rim
Disclaimer: That's right, I'm still a failure in life. I haven't created these characters, I have only stolen them from a great writer. Shame on me.
frown.gif

-----------------------------------

Previously on Crusade: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Matheson looked back, worried. "Sir--there's an unknown ship shooting at us."

"I see...well then, we're going to have to shoot back at it."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> "We are ALL TNT."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>"Captain! Jump point forming around us! Three of them!" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

-----------------------------------

"Prepare to fire main guns!" Gideon yelled over the noise of the bridge.

*Dramatic Music*

"Captain! The Spoo Warlords of Death are requesting to speak with you. They wish to discuss the terms of our surrender," Matheson reported.

"Like hell," Gideon spat.

"Aye sir. Shall I fire the main guns?"

"Just a minute..."

Suddenly, and quickly, a mysterious ship appeared in front of the Excalibur.

"My God! Captain--there's a ship appearing directly ahead of us. It's firing on the TNT Allied ship..." Matheson paused. "Sir, the TNT Allied ship has been destroyed. Wait...it's now firing on the Spoo Allied Warlords of Death. It has destroyed one of them, the other is severely damaged."

"Configuration?" Gideon asked.

"Unknown, Captain."

Max Eilerson stood in front of Captain Matthew Gideon. "You mean...you want me to go over there?"

Gideon nodded coldly. "We need someone to translate their language, try to talk to them. Whatever ship that was that helped us out, it left one of those ships alive for us to...examine."

Eilerson frowned. "I'm not going over there yet. Send a security team first."

"You're spineless, Eilerson."

"Maybe so," Eilerson said, "but I wouldn't want to be killed by Spoo. That would be...embarassing."

"I see. Well then, I'll send over a security team first, just for you."

"Why, Captain, do I sense some sarcasm?"

"From me? Oh, not at all. Just remember this when the time comes."

Eilerson frowned. "You're starting to sound like Galen, Captain."

The security team reached the enemy ship soon enough. The vessel's hull was breached, so they had no choice but to go in pressurized suits.

Gideon, Eilerson, and Matheson watched nervously from the bridge.

They entered the ship from the aft section, slowly making their way forward. The camera they had taken with them was shaky, and made one uneasy to watch.

The team finally made their way to the command center of the ship. Then, suddenly, the screen went black. They were gone.

"What's happned?" Eilerson asked.

"I don't know," Gideon responded, "but we're going to find out."

"What? Are you serious Captain? Do you really expect someone of my importance to go into a dangerous alien ship? It's downright cruel."

Gideon made sure Eilerson went with him.

The second team slowly made their way to the same aft opening of the ship. Eilerson trailed behind Gideon, who led the way. A team of six security officers followed close behind.

After a time, they found themselves in the same area the previous team had disappeared in.

Eilerson looked around nervously. Suddenly he saw one of the team members from the first group.

"Captain!" he yelled.

Gideon turned, horrified.

"They sucked his brains out," Eilerson said as he looked at the security officer.

Max turned to Gideon, but what he saw was not Gideon. It was a member of the alien crew.

---To Be Continued---

------------------
"There's Snow White and the Seven Narns, Who's Your Little Pak'ma'ra, others..."
- Captain Matthew Gideon, The Needs of Earth
Rising Star

OMG!!!
shocked.gif

I had no idea the Spoo could be that horrifying and vicious, Sta!!
shocked.gif

I'm almost chewing on my fingernails in anticipation... what will happen?? Will Max survive?? And will Gideon be rescued - somehow??

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
Visit Kribu's Lounge - now completely ad-free!

Sta. I still do not see any talk of the new spoo/Flarn alliance. Have you lied to me? I don't think you know what is going on right under your nose--we of the non-aligned know though...and the pak'ma'ra are hungry.

------------------
"Tho' much is taken,much abides; and tho' we are not that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
-- Alfred Lord Tennyson
A poem left by Jeff Sinclair for John Sheridan

*sniff* No sex on top of Gideon *sniff*

Oops... *flees to NC17 forum before hormones take over totally*

------------------
Demon

[This message has been edited by Demon (edited October 23, 2001).]

Emfeeli--I have not lied.

You're ruining the story. *Hush hush*

Demon--Continue Running.
laugh.gif

------------------
"There's Snow White and the Seven Narns, Who's Your Little Pak'ma'ra, others..."
Rising Star

oh ok. I get it. I keep it on the dl.
laugh.gif

------------------
"Tho' much is taken,much abides; and tho' we are not that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
-- Alfred Lord Tennyson
A poem left by Jeff Sinclair for John Sheridan

Yes, now scamper off and edit your post so readers will not be spoiled.

Or you can be nifty and put a spoiler box around it.
laugh.gif

------------------
Rising Star

OR you can just ignore me.
crazy.gif

------------------
Rising Star

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back