• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade Fanfic 5: TNT And Portents

BlackStar

Beyond the rim
Thanks for all the kind reviews, loyal readers!

I shall not disappoint your kind on the next installment.

------------------
"Get out of my way, or by God I'll shove you out the airlock!"
- Jeffrey Sinclair

Disclaimer: I can't think of anything clever to add to this disclaimer, so go read the old ones.

----------------------------------------

Previously On Crusade:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>"Who are you?" Gideon asked.
"Kosh."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Gideon suddenly rose. He was alive again, but his neck felt a bit stiff. Kosh stood in front of him, Dureena and Max at his side. They were also alive.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>"I see," Ivanova responded, "we're on our way and should arrive in a few minutes. We were just about to contact you. We fought off a few Drakh vessels attempting to get to you."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR> Suddenly, ahead of the Excalibur, a large, dark vessel appeared. Kosh shuddered.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Suddenly Kosh turned. Two spikey figures were behind him. They were a cross-breed between the TNTnites and the Shadows. Kosh shuddered.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

---------------------------------------

Opening Credits (Go download them from http://www.musicofb5.com to add a dramatic feel to the story)

Gideon stood and scampered for his PPG. He had to help Kosh fend off the mysterious aliens.

They were ready for a fight. Kosh stood ready to defend himself against them, but he was outnumbered.

"What is that?" Matheson asked.

"I don't know," Eilerson said, "but I don't like the looks of it."

"Stand by on the main guns. If that ship so much as blinks at us, I want it out of the sky." Matheson ordered.

"Yes sir."

They continued to stare at the mysterious alien vessel.

The spikey aliens ripped at Kosh's encounter suit. He was putting up a good fight, but he was no match for both of the cross-breeds.

Gideon was blinded by the light. Kosh and the aliens were fighting on a different plane, it seemed.

But Gideon could help. He could do something.

He ran over to a small cabinet and popped it open. Out came the Apocalypse Box. He quickly opened it.

"Do something!"

"No," it said.

"We have to help Kosh. He can't stop both of them!"

"Things change."

"Why won't you help Kosh?" Gideon asked amidst the loud battle.

"Should not be here."

"Kosh?" Gideon asked.

On the bridge, Matheson stood preparing to fight the mysterious ship.

"Sir, there's a jump point forming behind the alien vessel!"

"Who is it?" Matheson demanded to know.

Suddenly an EarthForce Warlock Destroyer came flying out of the bright jump point.

A familiar voice came over the speaker. It was Captain Susan Ivanova. "This is the EAS Death Incarnate. Booji sent me," she said as the weapons on the large EarthForce ship lit up, firing on the alien ship.

Matheson covered his eyes as the ship exploded in a stunning light show.

"That should take care of those bastards," Ivanova said over the speaker.

"Thank you, Captain. We appreciate the help."

"No problem Lieutenant."

Kosh was loosing. Then, as the Excalibur shook from the explosion of the nearby alien ship, the spikey alien figures seemed to crumble.

Kosh soon crushed them to nothingness with his crunch of death.

"Impudent," Kosh said.

Gideon quickly closed the Apocalypse Box and put it back in its place. "I'm glad to see you're okay, Kosh."

"Yes."

Dureena fell out of Gideon's bed. "Kosh," she nodded.

Kosh nodded back, "Yes."

Kosh and Gideon scampered to get to the bridge.

As they arrived, Matheson and Eilerson greeted them.

"Kosh, Captain," Matheson aknowledged.

"Lieutenant. Good job on that alien ship," Gideon said.

"Actually sir, we have Captain Susan Ivanova to thank."

"Put her on the screen," Gideon ordered.

She soon appeared on the forward monitor of the bridge. "Captain Gideon, good to see you again."

"And you, Susan."

"Kosh!" Ivanova said as she saw him.

"Yes," he said.

"You're alive?"

"Yes."

"Well, it's good to have you back."

"Good."

Gideon interrupted, "What kind of ship was that, Captain?"

"We're not sure. But I have confidential information that the TNT Alliance has started working with EarthGov."

"What?"

"That's right, Captain. They're everywhere. Even the Drakh are having trouble with them."

"I see. We're going to have to do something about all this. We can't sit by and watch our government fall because of the TNT Alliance."

"No, we can't. I've prepared files to be sent over to the Excalibur. They contain the information I'm speaking of."

"Good," Gideon remarked, "So that ship was a hybrid TNT/EarthForce vessel?"

"I believe so. But I don't think that is the first."

Gideon thought for a moment. "There were also some kind of hybrid aliens that attacked Kosh. Do you think they, too, are part of this new alliance?"

"They could be," Ivanova said, "I'd have to see them."

"I'll send you any images we might have gotten of them. In the meantime, I'm going to take a look at those files."

The image on the screen went blank.

The TNT Alliance had infiltrated Earth. It was a dark day, indeed.

------------------
- Jeffrey Sinclair

[This message has been edited by BlackStar (edited October 28, 2001).]

ROFLMAO!!
laugh.gif

Just keep going, please!! I need something to brighten up my days... this is exactly the kind of stuff I want!
laugh.gif

------------------
"It's animal magnetism. What can I say?"
- G'Kar, A Tragedy of Telepaths
Visit Kribu's Lounge - now completely ad-free!

I feel there should have been a dramtic drumroll at the end there...

One thing is worrying me. Either Gideon was in bed with Dureena fully clothed (seems unlikely) or he was naked when he scampered off to the bridge with Kosh. Much as that image appeals to me, I'm not sure Ivanova would want to see his main gun
laugh.gif

Great stuff! Can't wait to see just how far the TNT Alliance have gone
smile.gif

------------------
Demon

Perhaps he took a blanket or something with him.

Or pulled a shower curtain around him... to match with Kosh's ES, you know.
laugh.gif

------------------

This is great! I laugh every time I read another chapter. Blackstar, I'm beginning to think you've outdone yourself, then you write an even funnier chapter with some of the weirdest twists and turns. Cool!
cool.gif
laugh.gif

------------------
The Whitestar Salad Bar, our last best hope for peace, and a good meal too!

*Laughs uncontrollably* This is the funniest fic I have ever read! Good job, BlackStar! Keep going!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill yet." Galen.

"It's a shame our reality is devestating." Eve What's Going On?

"Oh, but who are they to judge us? Together we can all be strong." Alicia Keys, What's Going On?

"Oh, brother, brother, brother. There's far too many of you dying." Gwen Stefani, What's Going On?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Demon:
Do vibe showers have curtains?
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't see why not... to protect the modesty of the person taking the shower, if not for any other purpose.
laugh.gif

------------------

Well, I'm working on the next chapter--Messages From TNT.

I may finish today.
laugh.gif

------------------
- Jeffrey Sinclair

Good. Then I'll have something to look forward to when I get up in the morning.
laugh.gif

------------------

Okay, I definitely won't be finishing today.

You see, there's this thing that the was created in a joint Shadow-Vorlon effort called "school" that keeps getting in the way of things that really matter (anti-TNT Fanfic).
laugh.gif

Maybe tomorrow afternoon.
smile.gif

------------------
- Jeffrey Sinclair

Bummer dude about the school thing!
frown.gif

------------------
The Whitestar Salad Bar, our last best hope for peace, and a good meal too!

Eh, don't worry.

I assume that the Shadow-Vorlon creation you mentioned considers itself more important than the wonderful fanfic... *sniffle* ...so you should treat it as such.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Or pulled a shower curtain around him... to match with Kosh's ES, you know. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do vibe showers have curtains?
smile.gif

------------------
Demon

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BlackStar:
Okay, I definitely won't be finishing today.

You see, there's this thing that the was created in a joint Shadow-Vorlon effort called "school" that keeps getting in the way of things that really matter (anti-TNT Fanfic).
laugh.gif

Maybe tomorrow afternoon.
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm definitely looking forward to your next installment.
laugh.gif

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.