• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Crusade cast member guest starred on popular tv show..

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Daniel Dae Kim(Lt.Matheson) was on Angel tonight. He played a lawyer from the evil lawfirm Wolfram and Hart.

------------------
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?"
Vir - In The Shadow of Z' HA Dum

Hopefully with Lindsey now written out of the show maybe Daniel Dae Kim could become a new regular next season with Lila. That would be very neat to see. Hate to see him only in a bit part and thats it. Come on Joss Whedon and David Greenwalt. Use this guy would you. Oh wait this is a B5 site. Sorry next to B5, buffy/angel are my shows sorry about that. Wont happen again.

------------------

Lyndsi will be back. I think Christian Kane is taking some time off for his music career.
I suspect if he was permanently gone they'd just kill him off. Instead he was rushed off in one episode with his story still kinda open.

It would be nice to see DDK on the show. On BBuffy or Angel if a character is even given a speaking role chances are they'll be back..

And don't worry. Buffy and Angel are my 3 favourite shows(it's a tie)

B5 is number 2 and LEXX is number one.

------------------
"I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I'd look up at your lifeless eyes and wave like this. Can you and your associates arrange it for me, Mr. Morden?"

Great that he's getting work, he's a good actor. I hope he won't become a regular though, so he'll have his schedule open for Crusade when it continues.
wink.gif

I saw him on Fantasy Island, which he probably did before Crusade, and in The Jackal with Bruce Willis, though he only had a short scene in that. Well, he did get to blow up that car and be a hero. And he did Voyager too.

------------------
vakie

Yes Daniel Dae Kim did do Voyager. But that show IN MY OPINION is so dull and useless that to this day surprises me its still on the air I mean come on when are they going to end it already. But I shouldnt bash star trek cause i liked the original and next gen. Not as much as B5 but still liked. Then there was voyager and it was like ugh. What the heck is this?

Anyone here watch farscape on sci-fi? What do people think of that.

Please undestand I love B5, and the short lived crusade. btw people I hate to say it but crusade aint ever coming back. It sucks but just look forward to legend of the rangers okay?

SOrry about talking about other shows just tryin to find out what b5 fans like beside b5.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aaron_Gideon:
Yes Daniel Dae Kim did do Voyager. But that show IN MY OPINION is so dull and useless that to this day surprises me its still on the air I mean come on when are they going to end it already.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It has, hasn't it??

I can't really say that I'm a huge sci-fi fan. I'm really only into Babylon 5/Crusade and Star Wars.....and maybe abit of Blakes 7.

In my opinion, Star Trek has really lost it's way. It was great up until the end of TNG, then it lost itself.

I'm sure that the whole reason the S.T franchise keeps on going is because they want to keep the fans happy and they want to make money from doing so. Not because they have any particular story that they really want to tell.

Farscape looks pretty good. I've never really taken time out to watch it properly.

------------------
The Corps is Mother, the Corps is Father
Trust the Corps

[This message has been edited by Bester (edited May 09, 2001).]

I'm so/so on Farscape. It seems to not have much of an arc..I mean just because you kill off characters and I have evil villains doesn't make it an arc.

If I were the writers and had those characters I'd use them a little bit better.

With that said the show doesn't flat out suck.

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back