• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Claudia Christian From the Waist Down

GKarsEye

Regular
As I'm writing this, VH1 is on. It's this "documentary" about the history of sexuality in rock music. It is narrated by someone who sounds exactly like Claudia Christian. I know she did cartoon voices, so it may very well be her. It's funny to hear her blandly lecture me about the gay subtexts of disco and the fallic nature of guitars.

------------------
"You do not make history. You can only hope to survive it."

Yep. Don't remember the character's name, but she's sort of the gun-toting, tough-girl, second-in-command type character of the expedition that goes to Atlantis.

Unlike alot of animated movie characters, her character wasn't drawn to look much like her. The character has blond hair and is almost always drawn with one blouse strap hanging off the shoulder.

------------------
Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me.

Irony of ironies, I believe CC's character's name in Atlantis was Sinclair.
laugh.gif

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Yep. Good memory. I just went to IMDb.com, and it has her down as Helga Katrina Sinclair.

Wonder if the last name was an inside joke or just a coincidence.

------------------
Not many fishes left in the sea. Not many fishes, just Londo and me.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back