• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Christening the White Stars

Galahad

Regular
Apart from Captain Montoya's vessel known affectionately known as "Maria", we don't have any names for individual White Stars. How long can it be before more Captains like Montoya get fed up and do the same sort of thing. As the ISA is growing, it seems to be giving ships names (Victory, Excalibur, Valen) but surely it's time for the White Stars to get some affectionate personality attached to them

------------------
"We Live for the One. We die for the One!"

It would probably continue to be an unofficial practice, sort of like the B-17s and B-29s in WWII which were usually customized with the picture of a pretty girl and given names like "Texas Belle" or "Enola Gay".

------------------
"When something we value is destroyed, we rebuild it. If it's destroyed again we rebuild it again. And again, and again, and again. Until it stays. "
~Jeffrey Sinclair

I wonder what the Minbari would make of that... especially the pretty girl part!

And as for the single person Whitestar Sheridan used in SiL, it'd better have a picture of Delenn on it or he'd be in the Dog House
wink.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Galahad:
I wonder what the Minbari would make of that... especially the pretty girl part!

And as for the single person Whitestar Sheridan used in SiL, it'd better have a picture of Delenn on it or he'd be in the Dog House
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! I'm sure that he would have been in the dog house too!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

------------------
I'll tell them that we're declaring war on earth. That'll give them something positive to think about." Delenn-The Ragged Edge

Oh, School and Mundanes Suck.

No wonder Lorien said he couldn't come back!!!

I see images of Delenn standing on the balcony in their home on Minbar, tapping her foot and brandishing a retractable Minbari Rolling Pin handed down to her from the time of Valen!
laugh.gif

------------------

Back