• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Check This Out! <G> Dream Team Article

KoshN

Super Moderator
Nocturnal Emissions - Hot girl-on-girl action and other myths: Interpreting the Sci-Fi Channel's Dream Team.

.... Like psychotherapy and Crossing Over With John Edward, dream interpretation is absolute bullshit rife with moneymaking potential. So, it's only fitting that The Dream Team With Annabelle & Michael (weeknights; debuts Monday, Jan. 20, 9 p.m.) is the Sci-Fi Channel's new lead-in to corpse whisperer Edward. ....

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

When I saw a promo for this show on SF, I noticed that all the dreams were about sex. One chick blurts out that she dreamt about her friends boobs. Duh, I don't know if I could interpret that. The commercial made it seem more like something more akin to Penthouse Letters than symbolic dream interpretation. I wish my dreams were that good.

Poor Annabelle. Why did she leave dinner and a movie. Now she is a psychic friend. Anyone see the south park episode bashing John Edwards. He's such a douche /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I liked Annabelle on "Dinner and A Movie," but I'm not even going near "Dream Team." I'm actively avoiding it, just like I do with "Crossing Over with John Edward." /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (used in place of a green, "Mr. Yuck" smiley)

I thought a douche had a legit medical reason to exist.

Please don't confuse this with the "Dream Team". /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Dream Team is on Monday thru Friday at 11PM. If only it was only on one night, that'd be better.

The Dream Team is the lead-in show for Stargate? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

I admit, I have not yet seen an episode of Stargate, but it sounds like a decent enough show. I hate to hear it's being teamed with such crap.

Kinda like TNN Wrestling Raw /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

...being the lead-in for the...

...C.S.I. Season 1 reruns /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif (which I never saw and am recording).

At least you could stare at some nice bods in wrestling. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Ugh, I can't believe I said that! I HATE wrestling. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

My idea of "nice bods":

Lyta Alexander/Pat Tallman on B5
Talia Winters/Andrea Thompson on B5
Catherine Willows/Marg Helgenberger on CSI
Regina "Reggie" Kostas/Terry Farrell on Becker [used to be on Becker /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif ]
Linda/Shawnee Smith on Becker
Andrea Little/Nina Garbiras on Boomtown
Cordelia Chase/Charisma Carpenter on Angel
Lilah Morgan/Stephanie Romanov on Angel
Willow Rosenberg/Alyson Hannigan on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Faith/Eliza Dushku on Angel & Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Anya Emerson/Emma Caulfield on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Darla/Julie Benz on Angel & Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Aeryn Sun/Claudia Black on Farscape
Rachel Penbroke/Gabrielle Anwar on John Doe
Capt./Maj. Samantha Carter/Amanda Tapping on Stargate SG-1
Terri Lowell/Paige Turco on The Agency
Dana Bright/Kristen Dalton on The Dead Zone

Dureena Nafeel on Crusade
Cynthia Allen/Jamie Rose on Crusade
Det. Sgt. Ash (Asher Badaktu)/Teri Polo on Brimstone
Det. Kate Benson/Alexondra Lee on Special Unit 2
Captain Liberty/Liz Vassey on The Tick

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Note the lack of wrestlers on that list.

Yes indeed, KoshN.
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back