• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Character Pics

Sinclair

Anyone know where to find some pics of some of the less common character? I am just trying to collect pics of as many of the characters from B5 that I can, but am having trouble finding some.

Some that I'm looking for are:

Lou Welch
Julie Musante
First season female dome tech
The loading dock guy
Ko'Dath
Judge Wellington

Anyone know where to look?

------------------
All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belong. Now, I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear.
-Ambassador Jeffrey David Sinclair, War Without End

There are pics in the Security Manual. I don't know if you can scan them or anything, but I'm sure there are pics of the dock worker and Lou Welch. Hope this helps
smile.gif

Rommie

------------------
Keeper of Rommie's Quarters
Commanding Officer of Zeta Squadron
Sworn to Protect the GODDESS
Recipient of the Golden Rommie
"Harper is sweet, but he believes pretty much anything I tell him. Oh I'm sorry, I may have a brain the size of a planet, but I can't tell the difference between one pretty rock and another."

There are several websites that you could try. The Babylon 5 Spoiler Junkies Page is a good one. IN my original post, I did provide the address, but when I tried to find it by clicking on it on my own post, I was told that it couldn't be found. Good old Geocities! This site has screenshots of all the episodes, although you need Zip to download them. There is also the Jumpnow Picture Archive - that might have something.

[This message has been edited by Bab5nutz (edited November 07, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rommie69:
There are pics in the Security Manual. I don't know if you can scan them or anything, but I'm sure there are pics of the dock worker and Lou Welch. Hope this helps
smile.gif

Rommie

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where is the Security manual?

------------------
"I do not believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense,
reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."-- Galileo

"I think I speak for Mr. Bloom and myself when I say: you are the only director in the World who can do justice to 'Springtime For Hitler' " - Zero Mostel, The Producers

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hypatia:
Where is the Security manual?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check at Amazon. It's ISBN: 0345424530

At http://www.amazon.com/ they even have some pages you can look at online.

------------------
KoshN
-------------
Vorlon Empire

"To Live and Die in Starlight"
pilot movie for "Babylon 5 - The Legend of the Rangers"
January 2002 on The Sci-Fi Channel.
http://www.scifi.com/b5rangers/

Thanks for the help, guys. Hopefully I can find what I'm looking for.

------------------
All my life I've had doubts about who I am, where I belong. Now, I'm like the arrow that springs from the bow. No hesitation, no doubts. The path is clear.
-Ambassador Jeffrey David Sinclair, War Without End

No Problem. I've had a ball with my Security Manual. Great Garibaldi lines in it as well. I think you'll enjoy it.
smile.gif

Rommie

------------------
Keeper of Rommie's Quarters
Commanding Officer of Zeta Squadron
Sworn to Protect the GODDESS
Recipient of the Golden Rommie
"Harper is sweet, but he believes pretty much anything I tell him. Oh I'm sorry, I may have a brain the size of a planet, but I can't tell the difference between one pretty rock and another."

Back