• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Can someone clear a few things up for me please...

The_One

Regular
Right, I don't post here that often and so I'm not quite up to speed with everything in the B5 universe. Anyway what I'm mainly wandering is the status of the DVDs. I have a region free player and recieved my DVD a few days before the release and it's really great. I was in an other thread and I found this:-

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joseph DeMartino:
It looks like someone is dumping their stock of the VHS tapes. Blackstar has stopped selling them entirely, "The Works" is practically giving them away. And the first DVDs arrive in three months.

Kinda makes you wonder, doesn't it?

smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has there been some kind of announcment or are you refering to the UK DVDs due for release in a few months. If that is the case you still refer to the "first" DVDs. Does anyone know anything, and if not, when is it likely that we will?

Anyway thanks for your help,

The One

------------------
The One - You live, to serve...

There was a news article here a week or so back. Think it said we were getting separate dvds for gathering and itb. And the Works is selling them off for £3 pounds, not minding that its buy one get one free. Hopefully theyll have enough to complete my collection
laugh.gif

------------------
Lyta had a little Vorlon
Her skin was pale as snow
And everywhere that Lyta went
Her Vorlon was sure to go.

No one has announced anything officially regarding DVD releases beyond the two TV movies. (One disc here in the States and in Australia, separate discs in the U.K. in March.) I said "first discs" because I'm being optimistic.
smile.gif

JMS did say back in October that Warner Home Video had almost finished "conforming" the first season for DVD release, and in December that they were close to a decision on releasing "the first couple of seasons" But there have been no announcements, press releases or even blind items regarding the status of the series on any of the major DVD news sites.

We'll just have to wait and see. As B5 fans, we should be used to that.
smile.gif

Regards,

Joe

------------------
Joseph DeMartino
Sigh Corps
Pat Tallman Division

joseph-demartino@att.net

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back