• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Calling of the Heart Chapter 18

Disclaimer: Same as usual.

Chapter 18 Departure

When they reached land, Latiya put on her cloak and hid behind the shadow of the hood. Furrell and Nerrel did the same just in case anyone was looking for them…someone who wanted them dead.

"Star Liner Mercury en route to Minbar departing from Docking Bay 4 in five minutes," a voice called over the loud speaker.

"Come, this way." Maura directed.

"Latiya, we just passed Docking Bay 4." Nerrel whispered intently.

Latiya nodded and walked up to Maura. "Excuse me, Maura. We passed Docking Bay 4."

Maura turned to Latiya, a strange glint in her eyes. Latiya took a step back, turned, and ran past Nerrel and Furrell.

"This way, it’s a trap!" Latiya called.

She ran to the docking bay, hoping that Furrell and Nerrel had followed. She whipped out her identicard and threw it at the guard, which caught him surprise. He quickly scanned it and gave it back to her. In a flash, she was running onto the ship before anyone could catch her.

She turned to see if anyone was following her. Furrell ran up to her, his hood had fallen off and he was breathing heavily.

"Where is Nerrel?" Latiya asked frantically.

"I don’t know and I really don’t-"

Latiya raced past Furrell before he could finish his sentence. She ran into the port, looking for him. She soon found him trying to ward off Jack and Maura. She extended her denn’bok and hit Jack on the nose. He let go of Nerrel and held his nose in pain. She hit Maura in the stomach, knocking her to the floor.

"Come, Nerrel! Quickly!" Latiya said as she grabbed his hand and ran back to the docking bay.

They got on the ship just before the door closed. Latiya found Furrell and sat next to him. Nerrel sat next to Latiya.

"That was too close." Latiya said.

"Thanks, Latiya."

"It was no trouble at all, Nerrel." Latiya replied.

They were quiet for a few minutes. Each Minbari was left to his or her own thoughts. Soon, Latiya leaned her head on Furrell’s shoulder and fell asleep.

Written by Hope Maria Conaway. October 25, 2001.

------------------
EntilZhaDelenn, Future portrayer of Ambassador Delenn

"There is always hope. It is the one thing no one has figured out how to kill... yet." Galen.

"Untied we stand, divided we fall." P. Diddy What's Going On?

I live for the Pepsi, I die for the Pepsi.

Hmmm...... A bit of intrigue.
shocked.gif
Keep it up!
cool.gif

------------------
Lorien: Who are you?
RW: The salad man.
Lorien: Why are you here?
RW: To be the salad ambassador.
Lorien: What do you want?
RW: Everyone to know the joys of salad.
Lorien: Do you have anything worth living for?
RW: Yes, my salad bars.

Keep it going, this is great stuff!

------------------
--Sharenn--
Zathras:
"Zathras... does not remember. But if Zathras remember, Zathras will tell you!"
--
Zathras: "You are finite, Zathras is finite, this... is wrong tool!"
-----
Visit the Whispers In The Night homepage @ http://sharenn.freeservers.com/whispers.html

Great now I only got 5 chapters to go.
laugh.gif

------------------
A proud member of the Wind Swords.
"War is life and death is the only true peace."

[This message has been edited by War-Demon (edited December 04, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back