• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

By Special Request of Mrs. Lynch's Pride and Joy

By Special Request of Mrs. Lynch\'s Pride and Joy

From the Tafeek thread:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>There should be much more Gus Lynch discussion going on though.

After all, I am FASCINATING
at least, thats what my mom tells me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, I think we should accomodate Gus here. We want him to feel welcome, after all.

So, Gus, what does Mom find so fascinating? Do you do tricks? Phase in and out of an alternate universe?

And is Tirk Green Drazi or Purple Drazi?

Of course, what I really want is the inside scoop on

<table bgcolor=black><tr><td bgcolor=black><font size=1 color=white>Spoiler:</font></td></tr><tr><td><font size=2 color=black> MVP-Most Valuable Primate . </font></td></tr></table>

I don't think I saw that one.

What was Bud's interior landscape?
wink.gif

Actually, all teasing temporarily aside, I'd love to know what you're up to now. Anything your fans-in-waiting can catch while we wait for January 2002?

Ro

------------------
I have no surviving
enemies. At all.

Re: By Special Request of Mrs. Lynch\'s Pride and Joy

Right now, the purple Drazi are kicking the Green Drazi's butts, so if you're a Green Drazi, I'd run.
laugh.gif
Unless you're that good of a Ranger, in which case it would be best to help out.

------------------
Sheridan: Are you trying to cheer me up?
Ivanova: No sir, wouldn't dream of it.
Sheridan: Good, I hate being cheered up. It's depressing.
Ivanova: So in that case we're all going to die horrible, painful, lingering deaths.
Sheridan: Thank you, I feel so much better now.

Hmm, what to say about Gus.....Gus......Gus....I know! How about this: Gus sounds likea good truck driver name. Come on, you know I am right. Gus, Earl, Art, and Carl are all perfect trucker names. So does that mean we will get to see a Drazi that drinks Old Style, has one of those really old baseball hats with the plastic mesh backing, and wears a wife-beater around the ship? And, most importantly, will this Drazi have a mullet?
laugh.gif

Which brings up another point. I have to give my thanks to JMS for creating a world where the mullet no longer exists. Then again, I never saw any rednecks on any of his shows, either. Still, kudos Joe. Kudos!

------------------
It is said that the civilized man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that by learned discourse, he may rise above the savage, and be closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me that I'm the best.

[This message has been edited by The Juche Warrior (edited July 30, 2001).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Technomage Roanna:

And is Tirk Green Drazi or Purple Drazi?

Ro

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Green Party! Im a life time member!

------------------
If you have an B5, crusade, or Rangers site and you want to join a webring join the Intersellar Alliace:
The Intersellar Alliance Webring
Home of the index of Alien races of Crusade: http://babylon5crusade.cjb.net

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back