• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Brad and Jen: A Couple No More

vacantlook

Super Moderator
Brad and Jen: A Couple No More

ET has confirmed that Hollywood super couple BRAD PITT and JENNIFER ANISTON have announced that they are separating.
"We would like to announce that after seven years together we have decided to formally separate," Brad and Jen said in a statement posted on People.com. "For those who follow these sorts of things, we would like to explain that our separation is not the result of any of the speculation reported by the tabloid media. This decision is the result of much thoughtful consideration. We happily remain committed and caring friends with great love and admiration for one another. We ask in advance for your kindness and sensitivity in the coming months."

Remind me why we're supposed to care?

The only celebrity matchup I care about at the moment is Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, and even with those two I sometimes can't remember why.

I read about this earlier. It's completely ruined my weekend, and I had a lot of fun stuff planned, what with NFL playoff action and all. These were two people I thought would really last for the rest of their lives. They seemed perfect together, but I'm glad they're still remaining friends.

I'm still kind of in shock over all this, but I know I'll eventually get over it, although it will probably take me some time. I just have to keep saying to myself, "Sinclair, there are brighter days ahead."

And there will be.

I posted a jokey comment about this in NC-17. But my semi-serious view for what it's worth...

I hate the whole celebrity bull shit, and who's dating who, and who's marrying who. All boring. I hate the tabloids that feed on this too.

I respect Brad and Jen for actually being reasonably low profile, considering their high profile jobs. I'd have also liked to see their marriage work, to contradict all the pessimists and bottom-feeders-of-tabloids who probably predicted it'd fail and just so that a marriage worked. But, oh well.

It's hard to put faith into any hollywood marriage, even one that seemed as strong as theirs. As for Ben and Jennifer Garner, ugh.... who would dump Michael Vartan for that chachi?

Ben Affleck seems like a nice guy, but Michael Vartan is cuter, though Mike seems to have an issue with rough facial hair, so mackin on him would make my lips chaffed after a while, but it might still be totally worth it.

:devil:

I hate Ben Affleck, so Jennifer Garner realy pissed me off tthat choice.

But Michael Vartan is a dope. And Scott Foley was a dope.

She needs someone better. At least so I can think similar to Brad and Jen thoughts.

I wonder what a Hollywood couple thinks when they get married. "Sure, every single marriage between two stars is a failure... except ours!" Hah!

Frankly, Brad Pitt has to be an ass to get married. Brad Pitt is such a babe magnet that when other guys are successful with women, they say, "That guy is freakin' Brad Pitt!" And Brad Pitt is more Brad Pitt than anybody.

Oh, yeah, he's in LOVE... hah, OK, fuck that, he's a dink.

Jennifer Aniston herself said a year or two back that they'd been married a couple of years and that was a lifetime in Hollywood. I certainly don't think they were oblivious to it.

I wonder if they do actually start off hoping it'll last, but realising it's probably a time bomb.

Having said that, with divorce rates what they are, it's not just a Hollywood thing -- we just see them more publically.

Brad 'gave ultimatum'

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston reportedly split after he gave her an ultimatum to have children this year.
Friends of the couple say Brad, 41, is desperate to be a dad and told Jen he couldn't wait any longer, reports The Sun.
But the 35-year-old Friends star did not want to put her film career on hold - so ended the four-year marriage.
Brad's longing for kids was apparently heightened by Angelina Jolie, his co-star in Mr And Mrs Smith.
Jolie reportedly took son Maddox, three, to the film set every day - and Brad spent all his spare time playing with the child.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back