• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Boxleitner in "They Are Among Us"

Re: Boxleitner in \"They Are Among Us\"

Wow, Scifi (I use the term loosely) Channel is really putting Bruce Boxleitner to some work. I love Nana Visitor, her Kira was one of my favorite Star Trek characters, and I saw her in a drama once that wasn't scifi, I believe, and she was pretty good in that. Any idea what this movie is about? I didn't see any further links on the page you linked.

There is another link on the page JJCoolbean references. If you click it it lists a bunch of movies with short descriptions.

They destroyed their own world...now they want ours! This creepy tale of alien infiltration in a small, close-knit suburban community stars Bruce Boxleitner (Babylon 5 and the SCI FI Pictures hit Snakehead Terror), Nana Visitor (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) and Corbin Bernsen (L.A. Law).

WORLD PREMIERE: Saturday, July 17, at 9PM ET/PT

It at least sounds better than Snakehead Terror, but it is SciFi Channel so I wouldn't be too hopeful.

SciFi Pictures

They destroyed their own world...now they want ours! This creepy tale of alien infiltration in a small, close-knit suburban community stars Bruce Boxleitner (Babylon 5 and the SCI FI Pictures hit Snakehead Terror), Nana Visitor (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) and Corbin Bernsen (L.A. Law).

WORLD PREMIERE: Saturday, July 17, at 9PM ET/PT

SciFi Pictures

Sounds a little like "V" or "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" or dozens of other movies doesn't it? It's probably very low-budget like most Sci Fi Channel original movie crap, but the plot does sound more interesting, to me at least, than most.

Wow, Scifi (I use the term loosely) Channel is really putting Bruce Boxleitner to some work. I love Nana Visitor, her Kira was one of my favorite Star Trek characters, and I saw her in a drama once that wasn't scifi, I believe, and she was pretty good in that. Any idea what this movie is about? I didn't see any further links on the page you linked.

Sindatur, the movie isn't listed on IMDB.com, so I'm not sure where to learn more about the outside of the official site.

I'm a big Sheridan fan, and I've always liked Bruce as an actor, so if I'm home that night, I just might watch the movie.

Sounds a little like "V" or "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" or dozens of other movies doesn't it? It's probably very low-budget like most Sci Fi Channel original movie crap, but the plot does sound more interesting, to me at least, than most.

From what I heard, it focuses primarily on a boy, whose parents are played by Boxleitner and Visitor. Things get worse when he begins to believe that his parents are not what they seem. That, in a nutshell, is "Invaders from Mars", the classic 1953 invasion film and its inferior 1986 remake directed by Tobe Hooper and featuring Karen Black.

From what I heard, it focuses primarily on a boy, whose parents are played by Boxleitner and Visitor. Things get worse when he begins to believe that his parents are not what they seem. That, in a nutshell, is "Invaders from Mars", the classic 1953 invasion film and its inferior 1986 remake directed by Tobe Hooper and featuring Karen Black.

Maybe Boxleitner has either Kosh or that alien from the rift in Quadrant 14 inside of him. :LOL:

I await with baited breath, and i've yet to see 'Snakehead Terror' ;)

I managed to watch all of that movie...just to support Bruce. ;)

I didn't like Snakehead Terror. I thought Bruce was okay in it, but I'm sure he was probably glad he didn't have to "act" like he couldn't outrun a fish. :D

I missed "They Are Among Us" on the 17th and 18th, but I understand I have another chance to see it on the 22nd.

Back