• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Boojie!!

solaris5

Beyond the rim
Click Here!!

I don't know if anyone remembers this, but I've seen quite a lot of sites based upon this character whose only representation is Marcus with a big red bucket on his head. I found lots of them last year, but they seem to be all gone now, if anyone could find any pics of boojie, please post them here, and enjoy the quote that gave birth to this legend of fanfic

------------------
This is so cool, I get a special space in which to give my personal messages to the world

if the link doesn't work, then right click and save target as..

------------------
This is so cool, I get a special space in which to give my personal messages to the world

Hail Booji!!!

I became one with his great bucketness back in September of 98. Some of us are still around... in one form or another.

For more info: http://www.angelfire.com/mt/wads/

------------------
Teeps rule; Mundanes get spaced

Revere the Founders
Obey the Vorta
And don't poke the Jem'Hadar

ALYT...I remember that website...but don't remember your name...
frown.gif

------------------

That's cuz you were mindwiped by a not so stable Minbari/Vorlon hybrid... but I am sure your memory will return to you soon
wink.gif

------------------
Teeps rule; Mundanes get spaced

Revere the Founders
Obey the Vorta
And don't poke the Jem'Hadar

Yeah!!! A follower of Booji!!!!

------------------

True, Terann... there are still followers of Booji in this universe who haven't laughed themselves to a cruel and unnatural death.

Booji is a psychic weapon never to be underestimated - it can make Ivanova and the Vorlons laugh... and have unprecedented consequences on the less prepared. A lot of meditation is needed before even thinking about it.

Another site devoted to the bucket and the evil Suits (amusing but a bit too chaotic for me):

http://members.tripod.com/~Lindaru/booji.html

------------------
Canned flarn is a sacrilege.

[This message has been edited by Lennier (edited April 23, 2001).]

damn those suits, damn them all to hell!!
laugh.gif

</end rant>

------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back