• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Bigger IS better!

I can certainly increase text in other areas... but rather than huffing and puffing and stuff (although I'm replying to his message, not KoshN), I just need details of where things need improving for people.

:confused: Who's huffing and puffing, you or me? :confused:

I was just saying that unless you saw the improvement side-by-side, it's not all that noticable. However, when I did put 'em side-by-side it's definitely noticable. I'd post the pic but I can't upload to my website anymore. I did some Microsoft "Updates" to Windows 2000 and Internet Explorer and now most URL links don't work (just brings up a new blank IE window), and Javascript never works (even though I just "supposedly successfully" installed "814078: Security Update (Microsoft Jscript version 5.5, Windows 2000).

It turns out that http://www.tripod.lycos.co.uk/ uses javascript:eek:penWebFtpPopup() to get to WebFtp. :( :( :(

I swear my Windows 2000/Internet Explorer install feels so needlessly complicated that it's like I'm hanging from a leaf on a branch of a tree whose crown (the "spread" of the tree) is 100 miles in diameter. The thing is so bloated that the OS takes up 99% of my 2GB "C Drive" partition. See, I allocated C: at 2GB for nothing but the OS. Figured that'd be enough . HA! How silly of me! :( :rolleyes: :mad:

Not you KoshN... that's why I specifically said "although I'm replying to his message, not KoshN".

I had problems with IE once, similar... I had to downgrade IE then install it again.

Not you KoshN... that's why I specifically said "although I'm replying to his message, not KoshN".

OK, didn't know how to take it. Wanted you to know that I was not intending to be huffy.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back