• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Be patient! The box is a nightmare!

bryndj

I got mine this morning and it took me 5 minutes to get the bloody thing open. It's a nightmare to get into and I was terrified of damaging it. In the end I just had to shake it upside down to get the sleeve to slide out. Whoever designed it needs shooting. Why it cant be like the X-Files sets I'll never know. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Had a quick look and it seems great. Menus are interesting and the 5.1 sounds good. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hi,
What about the cases holding the disks. Is the hub in the center flexible or hard as hell to move?

Paul

the disks are held in a hard plastic booklet, well protected

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
<font color="yellow"> Originally posted by kingfish: </font color>
What about the cases holding the disks. Is the hub in the center flexible or hard as hell to move?

[/quote]

That's my question as well. Over here in the US, I've got BtVS R1 S1 and the hubs are easy to work (nice 12-point star pattern, and if you press in the middle they all release /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif), but the R1 S2 hubs are a nightmare. If you press the thing labeled "PUSH", it releases the pin at 12 o'clock, but not the pins at 2-4, 5, 6, 7, and 8-10 o'clock. 5 of the 6 pins don't release. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif BtVS R1 S2 DVDs are a pain-in-the-butt to take out of the case.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back