• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 season 4

I ordered from Canada, but live in Estonia. I guess they calculated it wouldn't reach here before the "street date"... and thus dispatched early.

I ordered from Amazon and it usually ships around the Tuesday of the release and I get it either Wednesday or Thursday. Yes, it's not the same as having it on the release date but at least it's worth saving some money on gas to the store and higher prices in B&M stores.

I would certainly recommend www.loaded247.com for British fans. They have a system where they import the sets into the UK and pay any duty to the British Customs. Then they send them on to the customer from an address in Kent! Seems to work fine and I got my S4 a week early for £49. (That's less than S3 cost me after I had paid the import duty).

Here's another vote for Loaded247, I've found them far quicker than play and you don't have to worry about any of the import duties.

Unfortunatley I've only ordered mine today as I've had appendicitis all Xmas and just didn't get round to it, damn it I'll have to wait a couple more days.

amazon.com e-mailed me that mine shipped yesterday. Should have by tomorrow, or Thurs. at the latest.
:)

I got my season 4 from amazon today. I was verys suprised, since it was just released today, and I just preordered on sunday!

I actually got shipping confirmation for S4 from Amazon.ca on 19 December.

That means that with luck, I'll get it in early February. :D They aren't kidding about their 6-8 week standard shipping time .. hence probably their decision to ship it as early as they could.

Well I ordered my S4 from Loaded247.com yesterday and got it today. So once again, any UKers would be highly advised to use these people :)

Any feedback yet on packaging (hub design, loose/scratched disks) or on the blooper reel? I expect to receive mine today, but inquiring minds want to know! :)

Any feedback yet on packaging (hub design, loose/scratched disks) or on the blooper reel? I expect to receive mine today, but inquiring minds want to know! :)

I bought mine at Best Buy yesterday. Two loose disks. One with a visible scratch. Unfrickin believeable.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back