• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 RPG

Hi everyone! I started a Babylon 5 RPG, and I need some members! If anyone is interested, here is the link:

Babylon 5 Last Hope

Okay? Check it out!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"When I was first assigned to Babylon 5, I had to learn to speak several languages. Drazi, Brakiri, Centauri, and of course, English, the human language of commerce. Some words have always come easier to me than the others. One of the most difficult words for me was good-bye. There is no corresponding word for good-bye in Minbari. All our partings contain within them the possibility of meeting again in other places, in other times, in other lives. So, excuse me if I do not say good-bye. Our souls are a part of this place. Our hopes, the foundation for the future. And we will pass this way again"
Ambassador Delenn "Objects at Rest"

[This message has been edited by EntilZhaDelenn (edited August 29, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by EntilZhaDelenn (edited August 29, 2001).]

Looks like a fun game ... I'm working up my character now.

EntilZhaDelenn, I'd like to extend a personal invitation to you to join another B5 RPG, the ISA Phoenix. Our game has been going for several years now, and your writing skills and enthusiasm for B5 would make you very welcome with us.

Write to me (Sailbourne@aol.com) if you are interested!

Anyone else reading this thread, you're welcome to write to me for more info on the game too, or check out our website:

ISA Phoenix

Best wishes,
Jamie

------------------

I wanna be Galen! I need that e-mail!

------------------
Let's build a snowman! He'll be our best friend! We can make him tall, or we can make him NOT so tall! WE CAN NAME HIM SHANNON BILLY BOB OR JILL!

I'm in!

~M~

------------------
~Sech of the An`Mapa`Shok~"

With luck, they may never find you, but if they do, you will know pain .."
".. and you will know fear .."
".. and then you will die. Have a pleasant flight."

I was in one of them once. Nice plots and stuff but I had no time to tell stories and interact with others, because I didn't own an internet connection. Still don't...
I will miss all the fun, it seems.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by crazy:
how do you sign up?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crazy, are you a member of Yahoo? If you are, just sign in and click on join this club.

If you aren't a member, it's easy. Click on 'Click here to sign in'. There is a link on that page to become a member of Yahoo! It's free. Then, you just fill in a form and they send you an e-mail to confirm your e-mail address. After they confirm it, you are ready to go cruising around the Yahoo! clubs!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"When I was first assigned to Babylon 5, I had to learn to speak several languages. Drazi, Brakiri, Centauri, and of course, English, the human language of commerce. Some words have always come easier to me than the others. One of the most difficult words for me was good-bye. There is no corresponding word for good-bye in Minbari. All our partings contain within them the possibility of meeting again in other places, in other times, in other lives. So, excuse me if I do not say good-bye. Our souls are a part of this place. Our hopes, the foundation for the future. And we will pass this way again"

I don't wanna sound dumb, but what DO you DO there?

------------------
-There is that short moment, before going to sleep, where you just think about your life, and you're finally proud of yourself, all the doubts are gone, and you feel like there is nothing in the world that you can't do - Me

Solaris, all you do is play a person of the Babylon 5 universe or someone of your own making. Every player takes part in a story line, adding their own plot twists and plot lines.

Having more players is loads of fun because you can never tell what's going to happen. We post parts of the story on the message board on the site.

You can also talk to other members if you get Yahoo! messanger or you can chat if they go to the chat room there.

Basically, it's a lot of fun!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------

I would love to join! Pick me! Pick me!
laugh.gif

------------------
"Officially, I'm a P5. Unofficially, my range is more... much more."

Cathryn, anyone can join! Just follow the instructions in my last post and you are home free. Thanks to all who showed interest in my RPG.
wink.gif

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------

Hey EntilZahDelenn! Yup, it's me the same Kosh from Superspace
wink.gif
That's a neat idea for an RPG, I wish I could join but with all my GM and Web Master responsibilities I don't have the time. However, would you mind if I added a link to your RPG on the Superspace Convivium's new Mothersite? The Mothersite can be found here...

The Superspace Convivium

------------------
GM of the Superspace Convivium
Creator of the Weirdonian Universe

Kosh, I wouldn't mind at all.
smile.gif
Thank you!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------

Sorry, but that seems rather time consuming, and I already have no life what with this board and all.

------------------
-There is that short moment, before going to sleep, where you just think about your life, and you're finally proud of yourself, all the doubts are gone, and you feel like there is nothing in the world that you can't do - Me

So far, I have five members to my club. If anyone else is interested, there is still time!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------

Yes, we started it up again, and we have three new members in the club! I'm so excited!

EntilZhaDelenn

------------------
"It's a shame our reality is devestating." Eve What's Going On?

"Oh, but who are they to judge us? Together we can all be strong." Alicia Keys, What's Going On?

"Oh, brother, brother, brother. There's far too many of you dying." Gwen Stefani, What's Going On?

[This message has been edited by EntilZhaDelenn (edited October 07, 2001).]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back