• The new B5TV.COM is here. We've replaced our 16 year old software with flashy new XenForo install. Registration is open again. Password resets will work again. More info here.

Babylon 5 computer game survey at Codemasters

EvilSpice

i found this on the Babylon 5 MOD forum for the space combat game,Freelancer (http://www.lancersreactor.com) :
Codemasters, a publisher for many games including the award-winning Operation Flashpoint, has set up a questionaire asking about what games you think they should make based on books, movies and TV shows. Most of the questions deal with sci-fi shows, and Babylon 5 is among them.

Codemasters showed some interest in picking up Babylon 5: Into the Fire shortly after it was cancelled.

So head on over to the questionaire and give your input.

NOTE: You do need to sign up for an account on the Codemasters site, but registering is free.

Link: http://www.codemasters.com/surveys/dosurvey.php?surveyid=96

Maybe we still have a chance to get a Babylon 5: Into the Fire game . Who knows.

aww man...looks like we hafta sign up first x.x! Being a huge video game fan, it would be awesome to have a B5 game ^_^!!! One of my favorite fantasy novel series, Wheel of Time even has their own pc game, so B5 should have one too!!! *sigh*...and to think that star trek has TONS of games out there with their names on it o_O

I'd love to see a Babylon 5 game.. but i'm a little hesitant. look how long it took for a *good* Star Trek Game to come out! (i think Elite Force was the first Critically acclaimed at least). The Babylon 5 licence isn't strong enough(IMO) to carry a few crap games under it's wing as well as Star Trek manages to.
If the first one is crap, they won't make another one to try and recitfy it. Although.. if it is a success.. then someone might take note and think about comissioning another series......hmmm... nice thoughts there!

true...true....too bad b5 didn't end up being as great a phenomenon as star trek. but i guess it did save it from having some crappy games. heheh.

kudos to the star wars games though ^o^!!! they've got tons of great games under their wing in both pc and console ^_^! i guess star wars owes it to their huge universe ^_^!

looks like i'll just have to settle with b5 "the sims" characters for now ^_^

He he.
StarWars did have it's share of crap too mind you!
remember Shadows of the Empire? or Yoda's stories(i think that was it!)
I think Galaxies is shaping up to be it's next turkey!(IMO)

Looks good.
However.. there isn't that much info about what it is.. as in is it a standalone game or a mod for another game??
Looks like it could be some fun though!

Looks good.
However.. there isn't that much info about what it is.. as in is it a standalone game or a mod for another game??
Looks like it could be some fun though!
a standalone game :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back